Faster! Faster! Faster!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
u cant fly or run really fast, not even if ur power level is 99999999999999. they only move fast when u have a lock on someone doing a melee :rolleyes:

Thats the only thing i liked in BFP, the speed. u guys gonna make it faster ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the speed were faster, it'd be tough to follow for some people.

Best answers
perhaps some ppl should be faster like trunks but krillin should be slower! when i use him and im mystic krillin i can hardly follow the guy ive targeted, since im moving so fast

Best answers
Not really a good idea, if other characters were faster this would make the game unfair.

@sean: Exactly, if you are moving to fast, which this topic has suggested, it would be extremely hard to fly around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
going fast is not always a good thing

cause theres a thing we like to call "control"

and that "control" plays a big part in combat so if u cant "control" well then u cant fight well

Best answers
I agree with pretty much everyone, but mystic krillen, once youre used to his speed, you can take on anyone, just don't blink.

The fights I have the hardest time following are mystic krillen VS mystic krillen - those get a bit like you see in the show, lots of flashes and no real visible person.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i agree whit hibiki. i found out its hard so fight when enemy and you are ssj.. its hard to hit him whit that mutch kinda speed.

Best answers
increasing speed is a bad idea,and without control,like Hib-san pointed out,you can't really play that much,since you are speeding a whole lot,youd need REALLY good hand-eye coordination and reaction time to play a really fast character like Krillin.

So in other words.bad idea.
"Yashiko.....CHAN?!"

Best answers
what im realy woried about is that when the team adds in the second and third transformations that everyone will be too fast to control at all.

Best answers
If you get super good at tracking people while swooping, you wont need speed. Get so good at controlling your swoop that people accuse you of cheating, that the secret to melee :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's the point of this game ... controlling you speed
and HerzeLeid wants to make it faster ... wait for future releases with SSJ2 and SSJ3 ... I think they'll make them much faster ... then the handling is difficult

Best answers
Hey,what about "turbo mode 2",if he would exsist,he should only boost your speed,not ki(powerlevel)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom