Faster Battles

Best answers
Anyone else think that the current system is a little too easy? I personally like the arrows, and think a good way to fix this would be to simply shorten the timeslots between individual attacks.

Discuss?

Best answers
I agree, if the system moved a bit faster, I wouldn't mind at all. On top of that, anyone else find that players take a bit too long winding up the throws? I would suggest making the throws charge faster, while at the same time making it MUCH easier to get out of a throw, so people don't have a chance to get them fully charged.

Best answers
i think its fine the way it is atm
but i dont like how the blocking arrows are on the side of the screen
its should b at the bottom on top of where ur moves are being charged...

also the blocking arrows should have like a black outline
cos wen they are in bright areas they are hard to c
this black outline will help c in the light areas while the white will help c in the dark areas

gettin out of the throws would b nice tho...
:D

Best answers
I would like to see faster weak attack anims....they feel alittle slow atm.

Best answers
hey if you gus want ill make black outlined arrows with white insides
and yeah it being a little faster would improve (but fast i mean some anims hold the ends for a little long making it apeer slower)
but the way it is set up it is far more continuse than i thought (good work team)

Best answers
About the arrows.. I saw a wip advanced melee movie ages ago, and the arrows for blocking attacks were around the defenders body if I remember correctly. If I did remember correctly, why were they changed to the top left of the screen?

Best answers
i just think the animations of the new advanced melee should speed up a few notches so it would look like the characters were fighting super fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom