Farewell To A Former President...

Best answers
Well incase you guys havent heard. Mr. Ronald Reagan died at the age of 93 today. Now this topic is only to say Farewell only! No flaming on whether you hated him or whatever. This is ONLY to say "Go To That Shining City At The Top Of That Hill.." So farewell Mr. Ronald Reagan.

Best answers
Go To That Shining City At The Top Of That Hill.
Anyway i dont care im not american :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
You're not really funny...

Now this topic is only to say Farewell only! No flaming on whether you hated him or whatever.
He was a good president, he will be missed. :(

Best answers
good bye... i hope that you didn't do anything bad as president so you can go to... um... heaven if it exists.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
Then dont post if u dont have anything to say :\

Anyway its a shame but i mean at 93 he lived a pritty long life so not like u could say he wasted his life

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a significant loss. Reagan was an okay President. One of the better Republican ones in the past half-century. It's sad that he developed Alzheimers--that disease robs you of your mind, personality, and memory.. It's a very undignified way to die. Nancy Reagan went through a lot, and I feel especially sorry for her.

But, as Hibiki said.. Reagan did live to be 93, even if the last decade was plagued by Alzheimers. He accomplished quite a lot in his lifetime.

Best answers
Yeah, it's nice knowing that it's a life that was definatly not a waste, alzheimers is a disease that affects the entire victims family. It is a sad day for Americans.

Green Dragon

G
He seemed like a real joyful guy. I do hope he took the right steps that lead him to eternal rest.

~Peace And Prayers

Lid

L
You will be missed, He was awesome in Spy Game, The Horse Whisperer and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. His children Amy and James, as well as 2 others survive. His divorce from his life Lola was cruel. It was a shame he didn't get the role of Michael Corleone in The Godfather. Still he did found the Sundance film festivel, and thats something we will all remember the great man by. God bless you Ronald Reagan.

Best answers
9 pm GMT when i switched on sky news i heard that he had died
He was a great actor and presidant he will be missed :(
My hart goes out to his family

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haaahahaha I thought u guys ment Ronald Mcdonald! >_> Anywas.. That sux that he died and yes 93 is an old age. Hope he goes 2 heaven with god...... Neways peace Ronald!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, can't beleive I missed this thread. He was a great president, as a matter of fact, he was the reason why my dad was released from prison in Poland. He will be missed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid said:
You will be missed, He was awesome in Spy Game, The Horse Whisperer and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. His children Amy and James, as well as 2 others survive. His divorce from his life Lola was cruel. It was a shame he didn't get the role of Michael Corleone in The Godfather. Still he did found the Sundance film festivel, and thats something we will all remember the great man by. God bless you Ronald Reagan.
/me shakes head

Robert Redford is still very much alive :rolleyes:

On topic: It is a sad day for America. /me salutes Hail to the Chief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom