Fantasy Wars thread (psssst... over here..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats really dope sven. i like how you colored the body type and the beard differantly, thats cool...

...now i wanna go draw my interpreted vision of japansese demon things...

but i cant draw... or paint!

Best answers
Smack said:

------------------------
Name: Gsus
Hobbies: Scamming hard earned gold out of the foolish.
Description: Running around killing stupidly colourful monsters with his big sword.Hobbies: Scamming hard earned gold out of the foolish.
Let me guess...Maplestory?

Best answers
OMG! thanks for the love guys! :p :D

ey Smack! 'Gsus' used to be my nickname back in the day :) + its a cool clothing brand..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Holy crap, it'll be a challenge to look good with that in comparison. x___X Oh well, I'll try. I'll post my fantasy character as soon as I work up the effort. =]

Best answers
Jariroth said:
Okay i made this drawing by hand, scanned it, traced it with illustrator and smacked some fast colors on it (i might update it though).

My Character:

-----------------------------
Name: Akuma (Lol!)
Hobby: Goes to high school just to bully annoying kids...
Description: Akuma is Devil who couldnt really care less about this fight between Good and Evil. She likes to live along mortals (likes the feeling of being superior). She dislikes protectors of good who come to defend earth and blah blah (She rarely listens them to end, and just knocks them down). She doesnt like the idea of all the angels jumping on her just because she was born as a devil.

Edit:
Okay updated the picture (large image):
^^^ THIS MAN HAS NEVER SEEN CLEVAGE XD boobies are spaced too far apart =P

Best answers
RaiKhan said:
meaning that she has small bewbs, that's all ^^ and even women with larger bewbs sometimes has 'em separated like that. ;)

Best answers
RaiKhan said:
If woman doesnt wear a bra or tight clothing his boobs are more separated.(go watch naked ladies)

Best answers
hax, i lost my virginity to Pain, and no one else!! >_< mwuahaha

Best answers
My version of Amor (or Cupido), God of love. I hope it doesnt show too much bare skin, at least not so much that it's against forum rules. But if so, i'll edit the picture and add some kind of cloth. I was lazy and didn't colour it:

Name: Mitsuka
Age: As long as love has existed, you decide the exact years.
Hobby: Sleeping on clouds(literally)
Description: Her job is to make people fall in love, altough she is very lazy and likes to sleep a lot. Usually she just shoots some arrows from the clouds, and the results are very unaccurate(mismatched) couples...

Best answers
Heh, cuuute. I drew a fan art of Ryuu form Breath of Fire series. This one is a char of BOF 6 (which is not released yet).

Name:Ryuu
Hobby:Fishing
Descrip.:This time Ryuu is born from shadow dragons egg. A brave warrior from woren clan knocked Ryuu out when he was in his Shadow Whelp form. A dragon turned into adult blue haired boy who had red eyes. Ryuu hated everyone, until he saw a beautiful girl called Nina....

XD

Best answers
Added this again so that people would notice it.

Name: Mitsuka
Age: As long as love has existed, you decide the exact years.
Hobby: Sleeping on clouds(literally)
Description: Her job is to make people fall in love, altough she is very lazy and likes to sleep a lot. Usually she just shoots some arrows from the clouds, and the results are very unaccurate(mismatched) couples...

Best answers
Name: Whistleman!
Hobby: Reading superhero comics
Description: Likes to dress up like a suphero with an inflatable squirrel sidekick..

:eek:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Name: Whistleman!
Hobby: Reading superhero comics
Description: Likes to dress up like a suphero with an inflatable squirrel sidekick..

:eek:
Haha, that's classic!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love it kimfu <3 looks nicely stylised expression on his face is priceless =P

Havent done any digital in quite a while, i've regressed to photoshop 7 scince CS decides it likes to draw straight lines rather than curves =/ but still, its pretty much the same and gets the job done D: here's some crazy assassin dude (some proportion issues i know, and yeah i kinda got bored on the legs >_< )

Name: Detachment
Hobby: Killing people
Description: He's an assassin with a gassmask, which hides his humanity of course D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:

Description: He's an assassin with a gassmask, which hides his humanity of course D:

Dude, that's looks like Physcho, and that Ninja dude from Metal Gear if they were put togethor. :shocked:

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Love it kimfu <3 looks nicely stylised expression on his face is priceless =P

Havent done any digital in quite a while, i've regressed to photoshop 7 scince CS decides it likes to draw straight lines rather than curves =/ but still, its pretty much the same and gets the job done D: here's some crazy assassin dude (some proportion issues i know, and yeah i kinda got bored on the legs >_< )

Looks so........ ORGASMIC. You're teh PWNAGEZ0RZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thinking of getting it modeled lol =P keep this sexy style man! owns! bolteh ur cool xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom