Fanfiction forum?

Best answers
I like to think I have some writing ability, and I also enjoy reading the work of others. I propose that a fanfiction forum be opened to allow people who call themselves writers (like me) to vent some creativity and get ideas. I don't think this is too much to ask, as I'm sure there are plenty of viable candidates to moderate such a forum anyway.

What do you guys think?

Best answers
If it was already posted then it should have happened. Since it didn't happen, here I am reuqesting it again. Big whup.

Best answers
So are any mods or anything going to respond? *knock-knock-knock*

Hellooooo!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I don't really think it would be appropriate,since hardly anyone makes fanfics, it would be better to make them in off topic, if more people made them, it wold be more sensible.

PS: redD2fight, please remove the personality test from your sig, there is an announcement saying they are no longer allowed as sigs.

Best answers
I think that making the forum would inspire growth. I'd be willing to contribute some work to keep it alive until it gets rolling. I already have this totally messed up story going in my head where Androids rule. (surprise! surprise!)

Ah well... if my idea ever picks up, feel free to give me a shout if you need any help.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to post fan fiction, fell welcome to post it in off-topic to where this has been moved.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Off-Topic

BTW, there have been Forum Fanics started in the past, and they usually get stickied when enough people join them. Off Topic is very broad-ended, remember, so fanfic has often fallen in there before, in fact, there have been 3 Forum Fanfic threads, each carried on to hundreds of posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom