Fall of Liberty, Nazi America

Best answers
J-Dude said:
0_0 My God...this is...horrid...Hopefully you're playing as an American rebellion trying to get rid of the Nazis'? Just seeing the friggin swastika flag over the White House was enough to make me cringe...
Hey, if it's a game that convinces American's they aren't the only reason the war was won, then it's a game I'm getting.

Frankly I think the White House could use a splash of colour. Isn't that shade of red just darling!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hope you get to be the Nazis and you get cool weapons like:<ul><li>Zyklon-B<li>Enormous ovens<li>Concentration camps<li>Medical centers to experiment on people</ul>
:D :D :D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kurt` said:
I hope you get to be the Nazis and you get cool weapons like:<ul><li>Zyklon-B<li>Enormous ovens<li>Concentration camps<li>Medical centers to experiment on people</ul>
:D :D :D
I want there to be a "Sim Concentration Camp". It would be much better than this. :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruff said:
Hey, if it's a game that convinces American's they aren't the only reason the war was won, then it's a game I'm getting.

Frankly I think the White House could use a splash of colour. Isn't that shade of red just darling!
America was the main reason WW2 was won. Don't even get me started.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game sounds interesting, though it sounds like another Freedom Fighters game... just with Nazis. Hopefully the plot will make sense and actually sound like it would fit into an alternative World War 2 timeline.

Kurt' said:
I hope you get to be the Nazis
Maybe in multiplayer, since it was stated that you play as a member of the resistance.

Best answers
Sub said:
Yeah, I suppose we shouldn't even have bothered fighting in the first place. You big strong Americans would have saved us all in the end regardless.

*gets Sub Started*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's lay off of the genocide comments and drop the historical debate before it happens please.

Personally I'm not thrilled with the idea of another World War 2 shooter. My interest died before the first Call of Duty and nothing could really bring it back for me, story or otherwise. The story sounds interesting, but it's been done before, and it isn't enough to pull me back in.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Let's lay off of the genocide comments and drop the historical debate before it happens please.

Personally I'm not thrilled with the idea of another World War 2 shooter. My interest died before the first Call of Duty and nothing could really bring it back for me, story or otherwise. The story sounds interesting, but it's been done before, and it isn't enough to pull me back in.
You're a big party pooper :p.

Just curious about when this story has been done before... is there another WW2 game like this? I have to admit, this kind of thing is enough to rope me into another WW2 shooter. As long as there's enough story, and it's not just "LOL, j00 CAN FIGHT NAZIS IN TEH WHITEHOUSE THIS TIME".

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well, since its an alternate timeline and germany won (hence took over america) its technically not a WW2 shooter.
WW2 ended with our victory ;P

However... sounds interesting, I'll definately try this one out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. It's going to have to go a long way to beat Act of War's terrorist organization. The last level of the game had you storm the white house, protecting the president, and eventually using nuclear missles launched from the lawn of the white house itself to finish off the bad guys.

I would like a nice urban shooter though. The alternate timeline fascinates me, either way.

What doesn't fascinate me is political undertones in offtopic posts, which I will be watching for more in the future so lets try and steer clear of the obvious bad directions that talk of WWII can take us into.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:

yeah folks. whats with all this neo nazi crap anyways.

and when is making jokes about the mass killing of people allowed?

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I dunno. It's going to have to go a long way to beat Act of War's terrorist organization. The last level of the game had you storm the white house, protecting the president, and eventually using nuclear missles launched from the lawn of the white house itself to finish off the bad guys.

I would like a nice urban shooter though. The alternate timeline fascinates me, either way.

What doesn't fascinate me is political undertones in offtopic posts, which I will be watching for more in the future so lets try and steer clear of the obvious bad directions that talk of WWII can take us into.
Undertones nothing, I'm pretty sure mine were less subtle than that :p. ANYWAY.

It sounds a bit like The Man In The High Castle. That's a pretty good book, if you're interested in this kind of thing. I'm kind of hoping they explore this world properly, because there's a lot of stuff to be seen in a world where Nazis rule. And if there's no Nazi controlled Britain levels, I'm going to be very disappointed.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That screenshot is actually scary ._.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clearly we are having a hard time following directions here...

...rather than hand out warnings, I'm just going to close the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom