Fake SSJ

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if it has been told to ya yet, but I did a few serches and I saw nottin.
So here it is. The moment you all been waiting for. FAKE SSJ DEMO.

Let me see, Heres how ya do it:
First go ssj.
Then press accend and decend buttons at same time. (with considerateion that you put more pressure on the decend button)
And when your transforming while it appears ssj, press decend. (if you go ssj again it does nothin special. Me and a friend did it for 25 times.)

Rember: If at first you don't succeed: try, try, try again. (it took me 10 takes to get the timeing right cuz its been a while since i dun it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easier ^^: go to config at the esf folder and wrote =
bind "z" "descend;ascend"
did u mean it ?
first go ssj then if u ssj then u ssj then push against "z"
then u transform in ssj ^^
sry i don´t understand what u wrote ( ißam german :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is OLD, I started it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in v1.0 with my ASCEND/DESCEND config in my script pack (AC/DC)

and yes it has been mentioned MANY times before (but not recently)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, Its just htat the search function isnt working for me, and I couldnt know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as Mr. Satan said ... that's already reported before

Joe (he coded the transformations) will take care of it, when he has a lil bit more time ...

there's an easier way to reproduce it ... but I'm not telling ;)

I'm not closing it ... maybe others have to add something ... maybe later ;)

Best answers
I think I have encountered this problem before. One time I was on the RICED server and I was Vegeta. I was on Direct3d mode and when I was playing I tried to decend but I also pressed "Z" as well and a bunch of other buttons by accident and I stayed SSJ Vegeta, but I lost all of my attacks and my pl dropped to its non-SSJ. The only thing that stayed the same was my model. Is this the thing your talking about?

Best answers
wow just write in the console mp_lockmodels 0
then model ******* which you wan't i fool alot of my friends from the lan by chenging my model to ssj3goku
and telling "I am a ssj3!!"

Best answers
There is a much simpler way to do it but if Nerterp won't tell then neither will I :p The mp_lockmodels thing doesn't have to do with anything while doing this.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Veger said:
wow just write in the console mp_lockmodels 0
then model ******* which you wan't i fool alot of my friends from the lan by chenging my model to ssj3goku
and telling "I am a ssj3!!"
Just because you have a ssj3 model, does not mean other people can see it aswell, it depends on if they have the same models as you.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yes and no. A lan game abides from diffrent rules. If I remember correctly, you can see it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ssjFajita said:
I think I have encountered this problem before. One time I was on the RICED server and I was Vegeta.
Off topic..but its nice to know that people play in my server. :)

On Topic...Its really fun to AC/DC over and over again and creat lightning storms. Also, if Mp_Lockmodels is set to "0" then when im SSJ, ill change my model to another character whose not SSJ. ITs really fun to play as trunks using GOkus model and getting kills w/ sword, everyone freaks out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Well, yes and no. A lan game abides from diffrent rules. If I remember correctly, you can see it.
no ... same rules ...
it depends on the "*.rc" file in map folder ... if there's one (for the current map), all listed files in there become downloaded while connecting to the server

if there's a model missing, which another player uses, you will see him as default model (player.mdl in models folder) ...
imagine if 2 player would have different models ... it wouldn't be nice, if the clients models gets replaced by the server ones
(that's the reason for cheating death ... it checks the models ...)

so: no ... LAN has same rules as internet server (90% sure about this)

Best answers
Nretep said:
no ... same rules ...
it depends on the "*.rc" file in map folder ... if there's one (for the current map), all listed files in there become downloaded while connecting to the server

They're called *.res files, and actually they are not needed, since the same info is stored in the bsp file, which makes me wonder why there is a res file in the first place ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TAz00 said:
They're called *.res files, and actually they are not needed, since the same info is stored in the bsp file, which makes me wonder why there is a res file in the first place ;/
sorry ... I meant *.res ...

*.res files are for models, sounds and all needed files ... they're also for addons like Adminmod ...
these files can be edited with notepad ... *.bsp files are compiled and aren't editable

telling us this is no excuse for reviving this thread ... it was almost a month old ...
question has been cleared a long while ago ... so

* CLOSED *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom