fake moon attack and asaru apes.

Best answers
yea, it would still be multiplayer, and it would be good training, and it is for everyone.

Best answers
The AI would have to be more "rage" oriented than anything. As in... always trying to attack the nearest opponent. But... iunno....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At last something good for vegeta only... That's all I have to say.

Best answers
Orbit said:
At last something good for vegeta only... That's all I have to say.
not really... imagine goku going berserk :D he'd sure do some damage. but then again vegeta doasent have the problem in killin ppl either ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But whats the point of putting Goku oozaru? he can't control himself so the player wont play... So its not good for a fast game like esf. Only vegeta can control it so its fair that if anyone gets it it should be him.

Best answers
.. Ok yall aren't reading the posts. The idea was changed from a character specific ability to a game-mode`esque idea -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They still have to work on CTDB before they can do more modes. That's my opinion. Basicly sure y not? Just not now. Maybe even make this an option in the advanced options menu.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
id have to give this suggestion the thumbs down, it would b unbalanced and therefore unfair on other players who are not in oozaru :no: :no:

Best answers
look, wot i am saying is that there should be a game mode where the COMPUTER is the azaru and HUMANS battle it. so there would be no one apart from the servers COMPUTER that wouyld be controling it. other PEOPLE would fight it and try to win along side other people while, at the same time, trying to kill the other team, depends wot mode you set it too. it could be on the type selection free fighting/ team mode/ CTDB/ FTA (fight the azaru) and you would chose the team (evil/good) and this would always be real good/evil teams. it would be an internet game mode where the azaru is the computer

Best answers
Ok wow... HaLLis :D should really read through the posts....

:\ just went over this..... the suggestion is being swayed into a gamemode idea. AHhh

One think I like about this idea is the fact that it could give the disk's some real use. I mean... cut off the tail and yay! :D

But.... what about strong melee and weak beam characters? How are they spose to combat this giant thing?... You can't expect a large ape skeleton to mesh well in melee with an esf player skeleton now can you? :\ So it pretty much makes it beam only against the things (which is how it is in the show... but.. the difference is this is a game, and if you can't choose your favorite player for the game mode because he doesn't have any real beam attacks.. then well that's just boring.. it has to be fairly balanced)

Or.. iunno lalalala

Best answers
u can, u can basic melee them and with week beams such as burning atak, u can hit in the eye and blind them. and also, you now how you advance melee stuff, you can advance melee the tail while its moving. and when you try to throw the tail, instead of that, you try to pull it off, and there is about 25-30 of those arrows come up and if you get atlest 45% of them rite, you pull it off. but while you are doing that, someone else can do stuff like atack the tail with beams, laser, balls and discs.

Best answers
Eh, you try to code a blind bot effectively....
Specially in a game where your blinding abilitys (aka burning attack) are limitless.

You can advance melee the tail???? is the tail going to dodge? ROFL << not really rolling on floor laughing :\

this needs beyond balancing tweaks :\

Best answers
It's not a horrible suggestion, like some people are making it out to be. It's just you would need something to offset the fact that saiyans can turn into giant beasts and kill everyone. Otherwise it would be too unbalenced. As for adding a completly new mode, you would have to modify ALL the maps so the monkey could actually move around a bit. The ESF maps aren't huge, so the ape would barely be able to move.
Otherwise, it's not the disease causing suggestion that some like to make it out to be.

Best answers
so, azarus are alot more destructive and bigger. they may hav a higher powerlevel, but azaruus powerlevel is somthing like 300.000.000 and there strength is about the same as someone double that power, if not that triple that power. and if you want to go super saiyan, you just hav some more hope.

Best answers
and, just to add somthing, you could hav gohan azaru (naked), vegita azaru (saiyan armour on) goten azaru (his orange clothing on) each one has different abilities and at the beggining (carry on baring in mind that the azaru is being controlled by the servers COMPUTER and not the server himslef) the server can choose which one he wants. and so what if they wold hav to make the maps bigger, it wouldn't be as tall as any of the city buildings on city at night (i changed the names of my maps, for instance, tom for me is now big tree, and the time chamber one is now diabolical time chamber) offtopic; they should hav a city which is at day. ontopic;and the different types off azarus hav diferent sizes and styrengthds and power level. and in the submission above, thatpower level was an AVARAGE

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
no.. this idea is dumb..

Best answers
oh, that isn't very nice, anyways, i am gunna make a thread with poll about this, find it aand do the poll oif you wish to submit your thingys, come to here. i shal still be cheking this one, the title shal be 'follow up on the azaru apes thread'

Best answers
SSJ3 could overpower one...... but, like it was stated. That's how it should be. It'd take that long before you could have the upper hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom