Best answers
Wherever I go, death,
Whatever I see, death,
Have I failed?
Have I realized?

[/URL]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking at the hair, I'm guessing you cut that with the magic wand.The head is cut horribly you should cut it manually so it looks better. That symbol is either blurred to much or is low quality, might wanna fix that, nice job, bg works for being so simple.

Best answers
Aaaaah more whored War of Genesis 1 artwork >_>

Anyway, its extremely simple. Didnt put alot of effort into the background.. Cutout is a mess. Simple is good, too simple is a nono.

Yes you failed.. Failed into making a good bg <_<

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say the cutting, and the poem ruined it for me.

Keep trying though, you are on the right track, try for something a little more original :)

Best answers
I don't see the failure here. Is there something behind the character that I don't know? Even so I think that I should be able to see it in the wp, my english teacher always told me to write my papers as if the reader had no previous knowledge on the topic, although it's not exactly the same concept make sure I can see what it looks like you tried to display. **Of course this is all assuming that there is something about the character concerning failure** I dunno, for example look at Davids thread titled sorry, it shows plenty of emotion.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always think people should look beyond the surface. What good is something if you have to tell someone how to view it. People need to start thinking for themselves, and start viewing objects, art, and life in general from a different angle.

Although personally I don't think this has a meaning which I can see, but doesn't it just matter if it pleases the person who made it?

Best answers
Ok I see your point Zeni, but really all I see is a character and a japanese symbol. And with that little poem and the title "Failure" I would think that there would be more to it to portray failure. Meh.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, ya I happen to see your point.
Maybe he failed ninja school, thus explaining the look on his face, and perhaps the wave type background is how he feels... wavey and confused? Then the symbal represents something in japanese... come on help me out I'm grasping at straws here.

Retired
Best answers
I think the background is too simple it needs some work. and the poem added to it. is becoming another main-stream thing. that everybody adds just to justify half the wallpapers that aren't that great.

I like the idea, I would just do a slightly better cut-out, and a better wallpaper.

Best answers
all is abit 2 simple...looks like a work of a first try or somthing...and i m prity shur u can do more then that!!!
try make it more complex and acuret with the cherecter cutting...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The symbol is a symbol from the samurai. I read somewhere when a samurai fails, he/she becomes a ninja.

The poem I wasn't too proud of either. But it kinda fit with the WP.

The background was a mess, like many of you said. i grew tired of searching for a road (for the ninja to be placed infront of). So I placed that.

sayan master, it is my first wp, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well,there is just alitle photoshop work on it,and the litle there is aint so good, such as the cut out,not the best cut out ive seen,needs some work, the the chinesse letter,is abit low quality..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My second try at a wallapaper, still using WoG images.

IMHO, its much better than the first one.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is much better. A bit plain, but I have to say the effect on the guy mixed with the black really adds something. Still however it has something to be desired, I can't figure that out yet

Best answers
I'd prefer it if the mage (or whatever he's called) was on the right, away from icons (maybe you have your icons on the right, I don't know, but it's more common universally for icons to be on the left of the screen). Also I'd take out 'Magic Shall Persist', it's kinda out of place there in my opinion, it sounds wrong. Overall I like the effect on him though, the blue goes well with the black.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a better cut out, but try using some brushin here and there to add some light effects or something, like pixie dust there would look really nice..imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom