Fable

Sound Artist
Best answers
I just bought this game for Xbox, i think it's pretty good. The content in the game is just huge, from main quests, side quests, to playing bar games and picking up women. I don't have much to say since i just started, but it looks great!

Best answers
I plan to pick this up soon, ive been talking about it alot in IRC.

All I heard was good thing, except for the story being straight forward.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said in another thread that I wouldn't buy an X-Box just for this game... but I'm seriously considering that now >_<
I just really need this game :p

Best answers
It reminds me alot of zelda 64 = P but it is a damn good game, like freedom said it has loads of content and the boast feature is great. Boast is a feature with your quest that gives you like extra money for doing the quest a certain way like playing naked or just with your sword or without a scratch on you = P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, if it reminds you of Zelda 64... then I want this game badly now. When it comes to RPGs, options and multiple paths is what keeps me interested. Main reason I liked KOTOR.

Going to check this game out, ASAP :]

Best answers
Well im talking about the combat :smile: The expressions rock and the random bullies you see being mean to ppl is quite funny especially the one at the very beggining that i decked a couple times. So far its a great game and if your a fan of rpgs i suggest picking this one up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
When it comes to RPGs, options and multiple paths is what keeps me interested.
Main reason I liked Morrowind :)
By the looks of it, Fable has almost limitless different paths to play.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have fable on the pc but it's an 2d game, wy would they put a 2d game on the x-box.
i like vexx more, it has one of the best melee system ever, you can even punch someone out of the level.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
i have fable on the pc but it's an 2d game, wy would they put a 2d game on the x-box.
i like vexx more, it has one of the best melee system ever, you can even punch someone out of the level.

2D? oO

Better do your homework next time niobe....

This game looks pretty sick, and I've heard good things, I just don't have an XBox.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's an ancient game for PC called Fable. The two are unrelated.

Best answers
I hate European release dates :(
At least I'm enjoying college this year so the next few weeks won't be a chore like I expected. Definitely picking this game up on release day, and I'm going to be the most evil badass I can possibly be :devgrin:

Best answers
-JLN- said:
I hate European release dates :(
At least I'm enjoying college this year so the next few weeks won't be a chore like I expected. Definitely picking this game up on release day, and I'm going to be the most evil badass I can possibly be :devgrin:
Might not wanna do that at first = ) cuz you gotta do some good deeds for something but it is pretty funny to hit ppl and kick chickens = P

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kicking chickens (surprisingly) doesn't make you more evil. It's actually a record in your Statistics screen. Farthest chicken kick or something.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I just bought an xbox and fable... sigh lol. I will get to playing it soon.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Kicking chickens (surprisingly) doesn't make you more evil. It's actually a record in your Statistics screen. Farthest chicken kick or something.
I know but lol its mean and was just saying. speaking of statistics screen did anyone else see the record for how many women you slept with XD guess that flirting expression really does have a use = P

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you can get married, invite someone to live with you.. and eventually sleep with them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
Can you beat your wife lol?
Actually, you can beat your WIVES ^_^
I've heard you can have a wife in each village, so :p

@Hsu: Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't you also say you weren't gonna buy an X-Box just for this game? :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a whole bunch of things in your Statistic page, that are funny.
Like..

Weight: Slim

Game Days Passed:10

(I aged 30 years in 10 days? lol)

Decapitations: 5

Sexuality: Straight
People that have fallen in love with you: 29
Number of Times Widowed: 0
Number of Times Had Sex: 3

Best chicken kick: 5.135401

Number of times vomited: 0
Number of drinks had: 0