Fable For X-Box

Best answers
What are your thoughts on this game? Do any of you guys think its worth buying? o_O

And please dont turn this into one of those, "x-box hate" threads;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i heard this game is doooooooope really good.. id buy it it looks crazy

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good--worth a rent, but not a buy, because it's so very short.

Best answers
Bought it last Friday and completed it within 15 hours I think. But then I played the same save for an other 5 hours after completing it, just trying to find all the legendary weapons and then started a new game straight away. I've been playing it too much for my own good since I've had it, probably worth buying if you've got a lot of time to play your games like I have.

Best answers
Well, its a gamer's game is what your saying then right? Hey, at 20% off i might as well buy it :laff:

Best answers
Its crasy, all that bull**** about xbox being so bad and big and blablabla.. all boycots over nothing.. Its a great system and it sends ps2 and gamecube flying straight out the window in shame. Anyway with that off my chest.

Fable is by far the greatest RPG i have ever played. Why? it as a replay value thats just massive. It truely is never the same game. I complete it with a good warrior. And now i'm playing as a evil infiltrator and i havent done ANY of the side quests that i had to do in good.

Though, what i'm missing is a real big arsenal of weapons and enemies.. It looks like its really tight in what you fight. Its either bandits, hobbes or undead in the end.. And they, like alea said, could have made it alot longer.. But then again, its like 10 games in one since you can be all kinds of evil or good.

And now what really really sucked.. the bosses.. MY GOD. Fighting hobbes at the begining of the game is pretty tough since your low on HP and toughness. But when you get to the bosses.. there a push over.. no, there freakin pet able.. even rock/earth golums are more annoying then lets say that giant scorpion at the end of the arena.. all you need to do is draw your bow, run around him in circles locked and fire away.. all of his attacks will miss you and thoos small scorps are taken care of by Whisper. Even the fine uber "I have the sword of ultimate evil i can control this entire world" Boss i did faster then all of the bosses before him.. Whos with me in saying that the bow is very overpowerd.. and the AI truely lacks in charging on you while you draw back your arrow?

BUT, overall its a amazing game. Very much worth buying.

Best answers
Yeah, the game is very easy, especially the second time round. I had most of my stats way above half way just after the Hobbe cave the second time round, plus I got one of the legendary weapons very early on which makes things even easier. Not sure about the bow, I never really used it unless I had to. I just equip the biggest, scariest looking weapon I can (generally a great axe or sword) and destroy everything with it. I must admit, I was a bit dissapointed with the amount of weapons and armour in the game though. I mean, what's there is very cool, but there isn't enough, and the different types of each weapon look almost identical. Having said that, the ledgendary weapons are awesome and definitely have a feel of uniqueness to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom