Eye Laser

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I was playing as Piccolo earlier (first time in a long time) and I was fighting some bots and I used eye laser on one and it did nothing. I decided to see if I missed so I put the bots onto idle, went right next to one, shot everypart of the model with the laser and it did nothing to him, it went right through doing no damage and my PL stayed as it was.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. certain attacks like eye lazer finger lazer ddisk and fdisk, dont' give you much pl. But trust me they work. Fight -)Z(- legend with either frieza or Piccolo, he will hit you with the lazers.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I am aware that they don't give you much PL as I used to use Piccolo more when I was playing 1.0 + 1.1 and they worked then, but now on mine they don't work and this is CERTAIN as I shot every damn inch of the model and it did NOTHING.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got hit by those things ingame (also killed by them) so they should work

Best answers
If the bots power level is high enough the lazer is simply to low damage to register as a hit , and it will do jack.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah, that might be it as I always fight with an Ultimate Bot and I set it's preset powerlevel to 100,000,000.....and it's normally a Saiya-Jin so it's PL is 200,000,000.

Guess this thread can be closed then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom