Eye laser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like a waste of ki to me.. drains ki like no other attack and does like what,10-15 dmg. 20 damage max?

My suggestion is, reduce the cost by lots, or make it stronger by lots. either way would even it out.

Best answers
hmmm, agreed. though i think beefing it would be better than lowering the cost. ive heard lots of people say piccollo is underpoewred, i dont believe that at all, but the extra firepower would be nice, in any case it would make it useful.

- Malrak

Best answers
yes eye lasers seem to be wasted on him, they shoiuld be made stronge if anything, or longer use time, so you can keep themgoign longer

Best answers
Just use burst fire (dont hold down the button)
Besides all the times piccolo uses his eyelazers in the series they do very very low damage mostly used as a stun attack.

nge

Best answers
Piccolo is horribly underpowered. Along with all the other charecters with a base speed of 180, but especially Piccolo due to a crappy, somewhat late trans and no real redeeming qualities. Perhaps eye laser could deal damage like now, and drain ki equal to half the ki spent dealing damage?

Best answers
Look if you want to make piccolo more powerfull make the scatter shot 3x as powerfull as it is now and make it transformation only.
It is his ultimate attack after all

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scattershot IS strong, as well as special beam cannon, eye laser shouldnt be much stronger or else he'd be fit with too much powerful weapons. However, since I like to use scatter shot the most, i would like it easier for the ki blasts to hit someone in air and not against a solid surface easier.

Best answers
well techincaly they left out one of piccaloes attacks, i beilvie its hell zone gernade, if not its anothe rname but its essentaly a blast of energy that he charges from his hands placed inforent of his stomache, and he is hunched over. its a devestating attack that would maybe make hima lil more blanced.

Best answers
Prince Trunks said:
well techincaly they left out one of piccaloes attacks, i beilvie its hell zone gernade, if not its anothe rname but its essentaly a blast of energy that he charges from his hands placed inforent of his stomache, and he is hunched over. its a devestating attack that would maybe make hima lil more blanced.
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

uhh hellzone genade is what budoki gave the name scatter shot

sorry but some one had to say it.

your thinking of light genade

IF YOU WANNA POWER UP PICCOLO WATCH PICCOLO'S FIGHT WITH #17

Best answers
He has most of his moves all piccolo lacks is fine tuneing.

Best answers
Eye laser is actually strong enough. Against Frieza (150hp) it takes 5 shots, 4 if turbo.
And this is Piccolo's "weak" move. It's really great for finishing off people on low health too.
The only thing is it drains so much energy you can only use it 3 times (and just 2 times if turbo) Which makes it alot less useful than the other moves.
I agree the ki cost should be lowered. 4 shots before you run out of energy would make the move better because not all shots will hit, and leaves you with enough energy to still actually fight.

Best answers
Herms said:
Just use burst fire (dont hold down the button)
Besides all the times piccolo uses his eyelazers in the series they do very very low damage mostly used as a stun attack.
Your kidding right, your saying it is only used as stunning on the show, ok, whenever anyone on the show used an eyelaser attack it went through there opponets stomach, I think eyelaser should be like finger laser, they do the same damage and they have the same type of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom