Extreme Powerup

Best answers
In the DBZ Series you will always see the major 'players' power up really high to push back nme's (althought they r usually weak eg. normal humans) and in the Majin Buu Saga Goku powers up to destroy the light eating monster on lvl 2 of the babadi spacecraft.

Could a similar "Charge wave" or something be made to repel players in all directions and maybe even stop projectiles (i read in another thread that someone wanted a new blocking method)

Of course this block would take an small ammount of time to charge so u actually have to see the beams coming b 4 u use the 'charge wave' but not to big so u just can go around instantly reflecting every thing in your path.

U could make it have a wider range when u have a higher PL

This concludes my brillant ideas corner. Feel free to insult my inteligence and call this a load os s***. I wont mind really o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty Much a KI Shield, this was suggested before and according to harSens might be in a later version.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You mean and AT field? :D

While it was used..it was never used to repel blasts, usually..

What USUALLY happened was somebody powered up VERY fast, and the force from that knocked people away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure this prob wont be in esf... jusst not to usefull...

Best answers
...this idea is useless i think!!!

Cause in the game the chars are mostly equal strong!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it'd be cool to hav new chargin animations....now they just stand there and u wait.....could they make the aura like wavey and stuff and move a bit liike dmz just betta..dun hav to spin....but u kno more like the show.....hmm to block they use ki shields.....but if a beam was comin at u u mite as well move...i mean this idea was bad no offence....hmm...its was ok.....but unless u want beta to take ages and ages upon ages....best to keep only the most important things...

Best answers
aww well now that my ideas been raped im done.

i asked for it anyways

ohh and dont take offence or anything i really did ask for u to check it out and say if its bad....nuff said.

Remeber eat all you sensu beans Goten and grow up to be like your da.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup the new stuff will be cool when its done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yup the new stuff will be cool when its done
Quit repeating what other people already said. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its not like u say anything use full...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said it because you spam to much, and do that to much. Im trying to stop the spam. IE Im starting from the person who does it most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a better idea: let's not put any more posts in this thread.

As a matter of fact... hey mod, close this thread will ya?

:D

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
I said it because you spam to much, and do that to much. Im trying to stop the spam. IE Im starting from the person who does it most.
Actually we ve a policeman for this!!!!

So if you say it, in every thread, to every person it even becomes spam!!!!! Cause you even repeat yourself and you didnt change anything with this,and you dont say something usefull with it!!!
It only becomes a war of spam and flaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let the policemen do their jobs!!!! :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or we could just get back on topic and this thread wont see the fate of what so many other threads have got!

I dont think it should have like a shield i belive they should have like blast attacks where they power up and blow the person backwards. Like the Force in JKII!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well with the particle system the powerup will be much eye candy now, and that pushing idea is kewl. i wanted that too.

but i think it should protect someone , just pushing poeple near when you power-up.. blowing weka attack that comes to you.

Best answers
WHY close a thread when you can save alittle banwidth by deleting it...

Anyways, ki shield IS USEFUL HIbiki, you say no to all ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom