explotion rate

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is just a simple sugestion, this idea works only with bubble explotions
when you throw a sb or shoot a ff you make an explotion(obius) but what about having a chain reaction when you shoot a nother strong attack in that blast, :notice: the explotions that are strong must have a delay of 2 sec. to make it work.

Best answers
I still prefer the 1.1 bubbles than this 1.2 explosions. basically, in the DBZ series all the explosions looks like bubbles too. Another thing, the bubbles cause less lag when a huge beam hit you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's the whole point, this idea is based on bubble explotions.

Best answers
until we get the server crash bug again from those "bubbles"........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the new 1.2 explosions did more crashes than the bubbles...
Anyways like many ppl have said before bubbles have been more accurate until now. I don't know if that area will be changed, but if it doesn't then the bubbles are better.

Best answers
I downloaded some addon made by Blackraven which changes the explosions in 1.2 to bubbles like in 1.1. Look at ESF World.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
I think the new 1.2 explosions did more crashes than the bubbles...
Anyways like many ppl have said before bubbles have been more accurate until now. I don't know if that area will be changed, but if it doesn't then the bubbles are better.
I have never had a crash form any of the new explosions, nor have I heard anyone else ever complain about it. Bubbles aren't accurate, they only really happened when someone was throwing a bunch of blasts at a fast rate. With KHH's and FF's etc it was pretty much a generic explosion like we have now.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bubbles looked bad though, if they tweaked the bubbles and made them look nice then I'd agree.

Best answers
Bubbles are better. Esf team just have to redo the bubbles instead of replacing it with the 1.2 explosions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The suggestion is only applicable to the 1.1 explosions, but they're not changing back to the 1.1 explosions, and they're improving 1.2 for 1.3 not 1.1, so I don't understand the point of this idea.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he ^ is right, he's asking to fix 1.1 explosions and everybody misunderstood him into thinking he wanted 1.1 explosions back.

So once again, the day has been saved, thanks to... English Professor Raven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom