Explosions

Best answers
Normal spikey explosion for beams, generic beam(ball), and ki blasts
Domed, spherical explosions for ball type attacks like spiritbomb, deathball...

just lke it is in the show.

Best answers
yes I think this is a good idea.
you don't know the real size of the spikey explosions. (often damage because you thought the explosion is not so big)
ok they look good but realy big explosions should have a other look.

Best answers
man....the spiked explosions are already 4 the G beams
And the round ones are already 4 Spirit bomb's and death ball

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but think about the final flash or the kamehameha or maybe the special beam cannon.
they are still the spikes and that's inoying, they also nead a better explotion to see where the rate of the explosion go's.

Best answers
ok.....how about a combination of a sferic with a spiked one 4 the kamehameha,F.Flash,and the SBC

The spiked explosion shows were it was hit da ground and the sferic one show the range of the explosion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm..........if i have to download an explotion to make it better means most of the time that they didn't do it good, so i think that they nead to make the explotion like that in the installation.

Best answers
The one that comes with the installation is really cool. But its just that the spiked explosion makes the ball attacks look weak.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
uhmm..........if i have to download an explotion to make it better means most of the time that they didn't do it good, so i think that they nead to make the explotion like that in the installation.

That is purely your opinion. If That sprite is not good enough for you. Make your own. They took bubbles out. You want bubbles get 1.1. If that link doesn't satisfy you, well then there is no pleasing you.

Best answers
i like the bubbles too.... you can't see the explosion good enough if it's a spike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom