Explosion bug

Best answers
I'm not sure if this is a bug with the game or what, but if an attack gets too powerful, the resulting explosion will surround the entire map and be stuck there for a minute or so, causing lag as long as you see it. (You can face the ground and it won't lag, but what are you going to do while looking at the ground?)
It does disappear if you die, but I'd rather not kill myself each time something like that happens.

The most frequent causes are: Spirit Bomb (Big) fully charged, or almost any beam that's caught in a power/block struggle and has had more ki pumped into it to help win.

Best answers
If you are running off of software mode then it happens. I have a crappy card and comp so I have to run off software mode. Tell us your stats in case it is different.

Best answers
Wow....
OpenGL doesn't work on this computer, but I tried in D3D, and not only did it not do that, but it also runs a lot better and works a lot better than it did in Software mode o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u shouldnt even be running in software mode any way

surprizing u can even play the game

Bolteh2

B
i also have it.. i have a geforce 4 ti4200, and have 99 fps on maps like esf_day_anyperiod, but sometimes it like drops to 20 fps, and thats when there is this frigging huge explosion sphere in the map (stays there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom