explosion block and bounce

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the series you notice how whenever the character KNEW that they were gonna get blasted they automatically go into "block" mode well we can have it in the game so if you block but it doesnt hit you and they make it explode it takes off 1/3 or half of the damage taken

my next suggestion directly applies with this

when you get hit by a strong explosion you should fly backwards instead of just fall out of midair you would fall at an arc backwards, like youve just been hit but arcing down instead, and you would be able to fly back into walls

BUT if your blocking the explosion you would fly directly back and youd still see the block happening (so in other words you would fly back into a wall but youd still see the block animation)

one more example of what i mean: lets just say someone threw a fully charge spirit bomb into a group of people, lets also say everyone gets away enough so that they only take damage but dont die (same applies for deathball) they would all, ALL go flying at a very fast speed away from the blast either hitting the wall or bouncing off the ceiling
and it would be balanced because its hard to get a fully charged sb anyway

so?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like ragdoll effects, bu I say the attack has to be FULLY charged for people to start flying, or else a tranformed person could just shoot a barely charged attack and just keep blowing people, inhibiting their movement.

I personally would take pleasure in diffusing a group of players with a spiritbomb

Best answers
So... you mean like:

H = Head
B= Body
L = Legs
A= Attack

H
B <--- A
L

H B L

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if i understand what your saying its actually like this:
without block you would just kind of blow back in an arc towards the ground
but flipping over and over again in a downwards arc until you get out or maybe just going in a straight line backwards flipping over and over again

with block you can get out of it quick

i really hope someone can make a pic of this or something for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom