Explain Yourself!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From FF4, Kain. It became my most known nickname on the internet. Then my brother playED America's Army and put S3bnation, and me and him were gonna start a nation clan,a nd i put Kaination. And thats how the 1337est name ever was created :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its short for my real name... and i like Jurassic Park...

I just got here when i played ESF 1.0... i loved it, joined here, got banned, and returned again... you gotta love it.

Best answers
i like cards, almost all types of card games. In my room i have about 15 card stocks from different parts of the world
I'm a fool for cards.
So i came up with fulCArd. ful as in full, which can make it mean both full of cards or fool for cards

Then i put in a big C because i thought it looked cool

Best answers
I put the two things I love best together, DBZ and Matrix. Even though I friggin miss spelled saiyan. *sighs* *bangs head on desk*

Best answers
this is a name i put together in anticipation in playing Bid For Power, before i realized I needed Quake to play it. The name stuck since

Best answers
I was originally "JoeJustJoe" but i forgot my password and it wouldnt resend so i put a 2 at the end...but for my original name...
My name originated very simply....My actual name is Joe...and when i had my name is Joe people online would call me Joey Joseph Joswua etc...SOOOO i decided to Put the "Just" in between my name so Its like "Whats Your Name?" "My name is Joe, Just Joe" get it?? Anyway now that name is like my "trademark" in every thing i do..

Best answers
Guru-San... Well i used to be called Niatu (SSJ_Niatu) along with my best bud SSJ_Akira we formed the old old ESF CLan called LSW (Legindary Saiyan Warriors) Then he Changed his name to Kuyuaga. And i was titled Niatu.

I then started to skate about 4/5 years ago now and i was pretty good so Kuyu called me The Guru-San'jess at Skating! And it stuck ever since!! There is a long long story about 4th Dan Sector's etc but im not to go into that...... o_O classified....

-SaN

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i have 2 nicks though Grega is my real name the other nick SSJ1.5 wich comes from movie 4 i ment it to be SSJ one half but when ever i turned that to numbers i said SSJ1.5 so that kindof sticked to me

Best answers
some one has kirby already on the forums *shakes fists at who ever has it* and seocndly F.co was a clan i used to be in...not an ESF clan but an DoD clan but it has long since died rest its sole...as for the kirby part i just love kirby i mean what could be better then a little pink marshmallow that has a black hole for his stumach and can transform into almost any thing he eats? best part about him is hes pink...not for ___ reasons but who would think of this little inoccent pink blob could be so damn destructive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom