Explain Yourself!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since joining i've noticed loads of crazy names, and I can work out about 2 in 10, so explain them in the hope that the world will be enriched by the knowledge, I know I will. Feel free to go into as much detail as you want ;)

I got Ravendust from 'Raven', which is half of my schools emblem (and half of my name) and a symbol of bad luck (which I seem to be eternally cursed with :devsmile: ) The 'Dust' is just my nickname from a person who's attic I slept in...it was very, very dusty, I think I contracted athsma. It kinda stuck after that, as did the dust to my clothes. Booya!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Took german class at college. We had to pick german names that we would use instead of our real names. I picked "Kurt".

I actually answer to "Kurt" like my real name. >_<

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best character in the Tekken series.... ever. I'm also a Fighting Game fanatic, so it only seemed natural.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was origionally Majin Prince, most of the forum regulars know me by that, but then I changed it to TwisteR. For one, its not DBZ, and two its my skateboard nick.

Best answers
I was Barkarot first(Bardock and kakarot= Bar-karot) Then i decised, that i need better name, and i wanted to get it from Naruto, but couldnt made a good name(i dont want just copy them from naruto), so i saw my schoolfriends computer account name, it was atacci, so i to make it better(propably) it became Akatchi. "So there you have it".

🍂 Regular
Best answers
My full nick is DutchPredator, Predator because I am a huge fan of the movie, and Dutch because of 2 reasons, I am Dutch and it was Arnie's character's name ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shijing consisted of a translator and a bit of jibbling about in notepads.

Tehmuffinman is vaguely self explanatory, i wub muffins XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwabara came from my favorite anime character.

TekNiK comes from one of my teaching always saying "and if you wanna get technical," and one day he only said "and if you wanna be teknik about it" And Teknik was born.

Best answers
Tassadar comes from the video game Starcraft. He was a Protoss templar that sacraficed himself to destroy the evil zerg overlord.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phoenix- a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix; according to most versions only one phoenix lived at a time and it renewed itself every 500 years :)

But i decided "Eh lets mix it up a bit putting "Fire in front of it" for 2 reasons 1. to make it so there could me more then one version i.e Ice, Earth, water etc. And 2. i have a huge facination with fire. ( I don't burn things i am just facinated with it and i burn things but more so facinated >.<)

Best answers
i were used to be called Son Asid.. *cough* dbz hardcore fan *cough* but now my name is mortenl.. Morten cus thats my name and L cus thats the first letter in my "aftername" Lundgaard... Morten Lundgaard = Mortenl ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My name comes from.....i actually dont remember anymore. Im pretty sure the way i got it was profound, but i just dont remember >_<.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa = one way ass

Ya... That's it.

Best answers
I like Jay and Silent Bob movies, more the latter part of the title though, hence the name.

Best answers
valinga older edition, newer = Valeska
always used to be valeska,
explaining is kinda lame but nice to for those know the story about it..
my name always starts with VAL, so it will be V.A.L.
"V"alhalla - "A"lways - "L"ives

long story to explain..might do it later wenn people are interested..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger because it fits with my personality, I crave vengeance and justice =/ And because I used to get killed a lot in Q2 against my brother, and occasionally I humiliated him in the game for revenge =/ (Action Quake mod, shoot someone three times and you've got a guaranteed kill =D)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the majin vegeto name:it explaned it self, the two strongest with in one.
the niobe name: she is the best driver in the world and i like the matrix. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom