Expirement Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is my first time using brushes on a sig. I hope you guys like it, crits are always welcome :rolleyes:

Special thanks to Kuwabara, he helped me by supplying me with new brushes and teaching me how to load them into Photoshop :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no problem ... i think its pretty good

Best answers
well it is pretty good... even though some of your other sigs you have used are better but this is the first time you used brushes... so yeah its pretty good... I give it a 7.5/10 and the pic of that alien girl looking thing is pretty nice.. and the text is ok... but yeah its pretty good... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the comments guys, i hope i can make more... i think this one was just luck :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good, but i like sigs with boarders, it just looks better, and cleaner.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, that's pretty nice, I'm liking it, good job dude :yes:
/me sexes MyStiX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it looks cool but you should made it darker...

Best answers
MyStiX said:
Well, this is my first time using brushes on a sig. I hope you guys like it, crits are always welcome :rolleyes:

Special thanks to Kuwabara, he helped me by supplying me with new brushes and teaching me how to load them into Photoshop :laff:
Mystical, Night-elfy, and beautiful all in one. Although I would have chosen purple, I think you did a great job. And those leaf brushes... I've never found a use for them save but one sig, but they look excellent on yours.

9/10 <---it's a bit small, IMO. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason i didnt chose purple, is because when i think Night Elfs, i think of trees and everything that has to do with nature, usually the color that pops into my head is a calm green :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom