Excuses for...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show me your best excuse for the following topics... (if you were caught in the act)

Cheating on your girlfriend-
Cheating on a test-
Lying-
Stealing-

Or, if you want, make up your own best excuse for your own circumstance if you have a good one :)

The one I like...

Your girlfriend walks in on you and your sexor... And you say "Ok, I'll be set in 10 minutes, sorry you had to come in now"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When caught in an adulterous act:

"But baby! I thought she was you!"

Cheating on a test:

"I didn't 'cheat' I just so happened to learn the answers to questions, and those questions just so happened to come up."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for cheating...

"this isnt where i parked my car!!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheating on girl. what? who are you, why are you in my house... in my bed?

cheating on a test. prove it *****.

clean your room. I'd love to clean my room, but i have to scratch my slimy sausage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just fell into her! Then out of her! Then into her again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the same excuse i gave when my mum walked in on me and amy once XD

JESUS CHRIST?! havent you ever heard of knocking?! get the **** out im busy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to your girlfriend: "you know... you are completely irrational sometimes... try walking in my shoes. She knocked on the door, I innocently went to see who it was when all of a sudden we had sex. Listen, try looking at the whole picture before pointing fingers!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"It was an accident! The holes are really close together!"

If you don't get it at first, think about it for a sec ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
"It was an accident! The holes are really close together!"

If you don't get it at first, think about it for a sec ;)
That is wrong on so many levels.

"Wanna join in?"

Best answers
lol my fav one if yur doin stuff with another girl and yur girlfriend finds out and u say i was drunk lmao

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did I lie?

Because you touch yourself at night.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you cheat on her with her sister:

"You know what they say, if you can't keep in in your pants, keep it in the family."

Best answers
Cheating on a test : Yes i was cheating just like that guy is cheating now. (Point at some other person behing him/her. While she is looking... The paper you have your cheats one... Dispose of it... Put it in your mouth and swalow it... Stick it down your pants or someinthg else... (Plz don tell me your where dumb enught to use a book or something big) Well thats always works! If the paper you have is small or at least big as your hand...
Or if your smart like me... Cheat when cheating is wise... And cheat good :p

Now then... Girl friend the folowing ones : Well you always said you wanted a 3 some Join in :] Second is... Well you just dint keep me satisfied... Every time i try to be close you push me away... And i get lownley... (Or whats that spelled...)

Lying.... OH BOY... It depends to mutch on who you lied to what you lied and so on... So i cant say one right now.... Tho i lie a lot.. And people always think i am not :]

Stealing well what did you steal if something small : I was TRYING to give it back to you after you lost it..... (Random place where he/she was defenetly or did something... like fell down)
If something big... money... or something... You could say : ALL I WANTED IS TO BUY MY MOTHER A B-DAY PRESENT! Or medicine....to make her happy :cry:

And sry... I dint make a joke out of this... but well....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im the Pro of cheating in test :p
Sit in front by the teacher and when he walks you just turn the Book with the answers around so you can read.
Or you talk with the Teacher while he is directly in front of you and you look sometimes in his Book. OR hide the Answers behind the curtain.
--
I used to have some Excuses when i had Test.

1. What Answers ? What for an Paper Snippet ? I dont have anything !!!

2. I put my Book under the Desk cause my BackBag was Full xD

3. Im Not Cheating. These only help me to Remember the Answers :p :p

4. OMG look at the Door quick. (then let the snippet escape in nirvana or under the shirt)

5. I couldnt put mine Book in mine BackBag becuase you said that the Test Starts right away and we should remain silent now.

6. (Book/map/snippet on desk) Nah these is a complete diff. Map with an diff Subject to Learn.
--
or to be Real EVIL and you have an peep sitting next to you.

This isnt mine thinggy , thats his. And point at him and then when the Teacher looks at him you use the 0.0001 sec. and hide youre snippet

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Remember to ALLWAYS hide cheat sheets down your pants. No one can tell you to stop checking down there, and if they do, yell rape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Show me your best excuse for the following topics... (if you were caught in the act)

Cheating on your girlfriend-
Cheating on a test-
Lying-
Stealing-

Or, if you want, make up your own best excuse for your own circumstance if you have a good one :)

The one I like...

Your girlfriend walks in on you and your sexor... And you say "Ok, I'll be set in 10 minutes, sorry you had to come in now"
1.- hey babe, I´m sorry... but it was my ex-gf , I really going to finish with her... I love you!
2.- Why shall i cheat? Why not she or he? why me!? I want proofes! I think you even wont find any proofs!
3.- I´m very sorry... but i thought... i thought it would be allright!
4. I thought it was mine!!! or: I dont touched it, someone had insert it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom