EvoX Arts

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi guys :D I just started some arts in PS CS5 and what do you think for a begginer? :rolleyes:

1#

2#

3#

:scared:

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like someone found some sort of mosaic tool ^^. They're not horrible, but it would be nice to see something more artsy. The text also seems a little out of place, keep at it though!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems we finally got someone else out there trying to make sigs and Photoshop work. Oh joy, we might be able to start Photoshop Friday around here.

I have to agree with Doku, the text is a bit out of place. Though you are still working on learning, we shall see what comes up in the future.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well... I'm not knowing much the "Text Moderation". This is simple Blending Options so this days I'm gona work on the text. Tnx guys :D ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google brush tutorials or check www.good-tutorials.com or www.pixel2life.com. Let me tell you one thing first: Do NOT use filters, and then call it a piece of art. You'll only look like an idiot in many people's eyes. Filters in Photoshop are there to enhance whatever you are creating (either by blending the layers, or changing opacity's), filters don't create art for you.

On that note, I won't jump on the bandwagon like all the other people, and I'll just be honest. They suck, from an artistic point of view. It's great to see you delved into the pits of Adobe, but before you have anything 'noteworthy' to show, you still have a lot to learn. So I would really advise you to check the above websites for some tutorials. Like I said, find Brushing tutorials, find signature tutorials, find wallpaper tutorials. Learn from them, combine them, create something unique and different. Challenge yourself to become better. And when you are trying to achieve something, but you don't know exactly how you should go about doing it, come back here and maybe some of us will be able to help you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's good but i like the second and third. First there too yellow light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom