EVM's Super Buu

Best answers
bah it still looks ugly(no offence).superbuu was mega skinny. his eyes were so goofy,and he had no chin his face just met his chest.

Best answers
..MUCH MUCH better :) I have a skin done 4 it aswell if u want it ^^

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
sorry, the eye problem isn't part of the skin, it's the model, but when I changed it, it had all sorts of problems with the shadows. Ya, this skin is preliminary, it's just so I know things will blend right, and how well the skinmaps i'm using works

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill ask again, did you or did you not use my kid buu's skeleton+animations, (i did have custom ones in there), if so reassign your model to a different skeleton and redo any of the animations i made, (however small they may be)

i say this cuz that kid buu was originally for eea, and i said at he time when i relased it that no edits of ANY kind were to be made from it, and no parts were to be taken from it, (animations included)

looking at those pictures up there you do have 2 of my animations in it, which i declare ripping, temporary or not, if its worth putting a picture of its worth the time typing up the credits required by this forum,

im being particularly harsh with this model in this case cuz of the reasons stated above, that you chose to ignore,

2 words, fix it

Best answers
I'm not too sure, I just used the one tweek had on his kid buu model. I'm so sorry I ignored your statement. I got distracted by the other comments that I forgot about yours. I promise, I'll never forget an important statement again.

Best answers
..In reply 2 ur question nuttzy.. the skelington and animations used in kid buu, and super buu, where from a very old kid buu model which was converted from another mod.. it was done B4 ur kid buu so i wouldnt worry 2 much.. if u would like 2 accuse me of ripping again i would advise u 2 look 4 all the facts first!!!!

..Tweek ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive made more than one kid buu tweek, look over the facts again sometime, you missed a few things

and i can see by looking in those pictures that he posted that it is usin my animations, if i want to accuse you of ripping i will gladly do so when someone else posts the proof like majinzgohan so kindly did for me

Best answers
..May i remind u that my kid buu has been passed around and edited in the 2 years since i origionaly made it.. also if u would kindly take a look at a very old version of kid buu which was converted from another mod, it has those very same animations and was also made b4 ur kid buu(s)

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
I'm a little confused right now, I don't know what should I do because I'm not sure what to do, however, reassigning is no problem for me, and if Nuttzy, you strongly believe it is EEA's skel, then I will change it right away, and I will apologize for ripping your skel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom