EVM VIDEOS FOR DOWNLOAD

Back From The Dead
Best answers
is the music in the clips ok? cause i want to know what you think.

Best answers
god to slow i was starting to download but 500bytes is not fast -_- get Max 2 to host or somthing cause it slow as hell cause i carnt wait to download some vids

Best answers
can someone that has all of that movies add me on msn my msn is [email protected].

I will host them all for you. ((shame on you boys... that free stuff where you used the videos on is a 5KB max server is you ask me :p my server`s max is arround the 12 Mega Bytes/s so speed is no problem :p))

Best answers
yea, the music was sweet for the transes, could you also maybe post a link for those on audio? I would like to use em, they're pretty cool

Best answers
i dont know about BOUT YOU GUYS but i want someone to put the download for the movies here right here on this or something cause the steavos site it wont let me on it.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
can someone that has all of that movies add me on msn my msn is [email protected].

I will host them all for you. ((shame on you boys... that free stuff where you used the videos on is a 5KB max server is you ask me :p my server`s max is arround the 12 Mega Bytes/s so speed is no problem :p))
We'll talk bout that.

Mike88 said:
yea, the music was sweet for the transes, could you also maybe post a link for those on audio? I would like to use em, they're pretty cool
sam miller said:
i dont know about BOUT YOU GUYS but i want someone to put the download for the movies here right here on this or something cause the steavos site it wont let me on it.
Sorry i can't do both of them.

Best answers
Alright people, Anime-XG.com is here! SteveoDBGT uploaded the clips on our servers.. so expect faster downloads ;)

Best answers
its great that you added those but when i tried, it said error 403.and it also said it was a restricted area.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
dbrulz72 said:
its great that you added those but when i tried, it said error 403.and it also said it was a restricted area.
i'm not being rude to you but it seems that your the only one having problems, could try and use internet explorer.

is anyone else having problems?

Best answers
oh god the mirror's are way better thank you im download some now ;) and no im not having probs

Best answers
I'm dowloading them: 500kb/sec, tnx guys, much better :laff:
and after seeing them: i like gohans transformation the most :shocked:

Cya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom