EVM Buus

Best answers
EVM Buu's

..I started this model a wile ago 4 EVM, then stopped when EVM went dead !.. now its bck up and running i hav decided 2 re-do it .. i have arched the legs 4 animation preposes but i still think the legs r 2 short

..im also going 2 b doin sum more work on my EVM kid buu :)

..but if u guys could give me sum Critz (NOT RIDICULE) and mayb sum ref pics that would b kool :)

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, but two problems i can see:-
1) His eyes - they don't looks right
2) The creases on his trousers don't look right (i know you mirrored it)
3)You forgot the steam holes around his tentacle, and on his arms

Best answers
..hmmmm.. thankz 4 that ^^. but wot do u mean the trousers dont look right :S..

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
The trowsers are too straight and you have too many folds on the skin, it looks very unnatural. It also seems that his neck's too short. The whole skin looks way too unsaturated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, the "tentacle" looks like a piece of that long flat taffy candy.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are many wasted polies in his pants that could be used for creating real folds in his pants. It's a nice start Tweek, but it needs tweeking :p

Best answers
..lol.. my how origional CS -_-.. lol.. but n e wayz.. ill see wot i can do about gettin rid of those unecassary folds in the trousers and the tenticle isnt done yet :p and i take it that u r talking about my kid buu a101.. well there is going 2 b a hole new skin on that 1nce iv finished editing it ^^

..Tweek ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use this image host, (as far as i know it doesnt have a bandwidth or usage limit like the one you have) http://www.picturehost.co.uk/upload/agree/

if this is the same buu that you used to have i dont expect great things from it, but aybe youve changed it since then

Best answers
..i dont no wether 2 take that as a complement or an insult o_0 but thanks 4 the pic host :)

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
..lol.. no i had 2 re-build the torso and i started from the waist :p.. n e wayz its almost finished so ill post sum more pics l8tr ;)

..TWeek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For Super Buu:
Firstly I think you need to edit the proportions as the legs are too short (and in the side pic you pulled them too far back).
The length of the arms look alright, but they are too skinny . . . I'll get you a reference a bit later on.

It looks like you have three or four lines of polygons for the thighs, but you get the same amount of detail currently displayed with only two lines, so I'd suggest to get rid of them.

Kid Buu:
The skin for the upper torso doesn't look too bad, but you need to redo the stomach and arms. The stomach because muscles do not look like that, and the arms because you have muscles colored into places they shouldn't be.
I'd also suggest that you start over your work on the legs because the folds look very unrealistic. Maybe try looking at some other dbz skins like neds vegito to help you out with shading http://www.ned-art.com/3dart.htm

Good luck

Best answers
..ok so i should reduce the unesacary polygons in the lkegs and re-sin kid buu ^^.. thankz ill get right on it :)

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
EVM is not Dead its only on ice but the team is already on work and all can wait for a burning damn Dbz **** :) tweek i love your work and dont stop it ok and contact me [email protected] ok?

Best answers
..thankz 4 those ref pics man i rely appriciate it :) and WOW.. andman is still alive :| ..but n e wayz.. ill b posting pics as soon as i get hoome (after chritmas) and EVM will, HOPEFULY, b relased soon after :)

..Tweek ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You know this is the reason why Lightwave isn't considered as nice as max by many people.....all the ugly models people make in it -_-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom