evil vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
... Considering he just changed the hair color and eyes... Take a ****ing guess! Probably ms paint

Best answers
yes or editing but SMO SAID NO RIPPING NO EDITING!!!
true enough, but smo can't exactly control what other people want on their pc and stuff. If he wants to edit it, it's his choice to do so, smo can't stop him from editting it, but if he wants to release it, that's a whole other story, but since he's not, I don't see any harm.

that is of course, unless you live in a country that forbids this kind of stuff, but I highly doubt there is a country like that.

Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
true enough, but smo can't exactly control what other people want on their pc and stuff. If he wants to edit it, it's his choice to do so, smo can't stop him from editting it, but if he wants to release it, that's a whole other story, but since he's not, I don't see any harm.

that is of course, unless you live in a country that forbids this kind of stuff, but I highly doubt there is a country like that.
Country doesn't determine that, it's the FORUM RULES.

Best answers
and your saying the forum rules can control what a guy wants on to do with the stuff on his pc?

Best answers
yes. he can edit the model but he must not to show it
or smth like that

Best answers
he just change the yellow hair to grey one... and eyes was a majin vegetas. and he changes it to red or bloody...

and the clothes are the same as original by smo...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:

No Morps right country doesnt decide it , he can edit anything he wants eaven what isnt supposed to be edited but he cant show it on forum cause rules are rules

Best answers
@){ÒÓÍ ){¡ÎÎér: take that picture down now, smo said NOT to edit any of his models :\

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry about that...
i think he is long gone...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, first of all, if a model is requested to not be ripped or edited, it's a serious statement. The model is not to be edited and broadcasted on forums. Naturally, none of us can tell what you do on your PC, but as for posting your work on the forums, we expect that you follow the limitations set by the model's original creator. As a result, I am closing this thread. Discussion on an illegitimately posted model shouldn't have to continue.

Second of all, Morpherex, you're getting a warning for flaming. Even if you know the rules, it gives you no excuse to flame like you did AND to go off throwing the rules in people's faces. You could have just reported the post and this would have been handled in a more organized fashion. So, as I said, a warning for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom