Evil Game Creators

Best answers
So far, the Beta has just been awesome...I like everything about it even the melee....anway....<br><br>The one thing I have a problem with so far is the servers...I can't wait till we can get some stable dedicated ones going. My main problem with them is not that they dont stay up very long, but that very many of the creators of the servers are TOTAL @$$ holes. Every time I play I hear things like "no melee, quit using the finger laser, stop attacking me, stop fighting I want to do something, next one to kill me gets banned, kamehameha is cheap dont use it or I ban, im gunna ban you if you use cookie beam , its so ghey, (and my favorite) your such a nub hacker your pl cant go higher than mine time for a ban LOL!!111!11111!!!." <br><br>Thats just a sample of the stupidity I've encountered in the few days ESF Beta 1. Anyone care to share any thoughts/ similar experiences? If any of you cool people can run a fast server, hook me up with an IP.<br><br>What happened to the word newbie anyway? It has taken on such ugly forms.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well basically everyone (excluding the esf team/beta testers) are n00bs to this game, so if the host calls u a n00b, tell him to stfu

Best answers
Thats the other thing tho, you cant say anything to hosts because then they cry like little girls and ban you. Ungh.

Best answers
Didnt encouter that whining yet, at least not by mods.
Main problem is the servers.
If the powerlevels go too high, it will go lagging like hell, and eventually the server will crash :(
Even on a good dedicated server, located in my own country and stuff.

Also the choke is just too high ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom