Evil Faces

Best answers
OK So I made these i saw alot of ppl with them so i decided to make my own

And until these 3 can be proved not a rip, BEWM! Removed! Voila!
-Magus
critz?

i kno there kinda low quality it only took me about 5 min for each one

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sweet dude, dont yah think your kinda jumpin on the band wagon abit quick?

Best answers
I can't think of who it is, but the maker of the "Evil Faces" stated that his faces are copyright or somethin, so I have a feeling he's gonna come in here soon and flame you.

(GJ on them BTW;D)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nah im fine with it if he makes his own. I just dont like finding the ones I made ripped. These are the ones I made so you guys will know if the head(s) are ripped.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry for the double post but it wouldnt let me show all of them above.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SD Captain, try to make it look more 3d by shading and whatnot, but its definatly getting better :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
First, try making the chin rounder, then add in some inner shadow and very low opacity gradient. Then add some lines to the hair, its always good to use a reference pic when making the head(s). I guess I will write a tutorial on how to make a character head. o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't SPiN make the first one?

Best answers
i kno how to skin an what not so i now about shading i just dint add shading beacuse i was to lazy. and u preddie go post ur work in ur own thread u punk

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dont go getting nasty with preddie or anyone else. If you want to act like that then you will get the same back. I see that you ripped my head for your first three ones you made, look at the similarites (hair outline, face shape, ...mouth)

Please take those down immediately or I will get a mod to do it for you. :\

Best answers
Let's watch the flaming SD and Bardock. I'm going to give you some advice right now SD, do NOT retaliate to his post. Bardock, pre-warning to you, from me. Next time, it'll be real. :\

Oh, and those that Bardock requested to be removed, I suggest you do that SD. They are clearly ripped. ;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If MyStiX doesn't get to it first, I'll do it soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPiN started the whole thing anyway. so it really doesnt matter if u r fine with it or not

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah, i think its unoriginal... SPiN made the redsaiyan head and since then everyone is making that style..

just like when i made ESF Group picture, a few days later there where 3 others and the real life web mural..

the peeps on these forums should learn to think of more original ideas..

soon im gonna throw in 2 new things again, keep ur eyes open :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I admit I did get the idea from SPiN, but I made them my own. For one, SPiN made his from a drawing he made and colored in photoshop. I create my whole head with line tool. I didnt "copy" anyone, I took the "idea" and made it my own. I didnt follow no trend, I created it. RS had been around since 2001 I didnt start making heads till 2003 then once I started showing mine everyone wanted one. I started making them just so I could pass some time and have a little fun making something different for a change, I never knew it would turn into a massive rip-a-thon. :p

Btw, I made these heads solemnly for UPC and ~{ape}~ so if anyone wants one you have to join ape first... :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom