Every time I connect to a server I get kicked

Best answers
if i try to connect to a server and i try to attack,fly with turbo or use spiritbomb attack I get kicked out of the whole game while in terrible lag and half-life doesn't work anymore

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not getting kicked, ESF is crashing.
For reasons I don't know of, ESF does not support the Software mode for video display. So to fix this, open Half-Life or ESF, from the main menu select Configuration -> Video Options -> Video Modes. Select either OpenGL or Direct3D, and select a screen resolution that best suits the power of your PC.
This should fix the problem.

Llort

L
Originally posted by DragonDude
You're not getting kicked, ESF is crashing.
For reasons I don't know of, ESF does not support the Software mode for video display
mebbe thats cus it sucks ass

Llort

L
ur dad lol just kiddig bro i mean that it sux ass witch is the kery word, speaing of keys any of u guys play kingdom herats i thought it wou.ld be good i meant squaresoft owsn the rpg genre but disney ****ed this game up by outting all there *** characters in it but the little square guys were kinda ok they kinda suck but not really and it feels a lot like zelda, the new zelda looks *** too but i here it comes with ocarina of time witch was good altho the cartoon graphix looks stupid but i guess thats wut u get because the gamecube is a kiddy machine

Best answers
d00d try makin ur thing bout kingdom hearts in off topic as a thread coz it aint je place to do it here really is it....
but uhh u still av not explained wot sux ass u just said it was a key word and that was a typo aswell....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Llort, your posts have no reason on this thread, they help no one, and prove nothing beyond your incompetence. Second, you are flaming a console, and apparently ESF itself for saying it "sucks ass" and flaming is not allowed.
I'm not a moderator, but if I were, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

Llort

L
dont tell me whta my doggdamn posts say u ****ing ****face **** sucking ******s who 69 their ****** ass ***** dogs

by it i meant the poster's ****ING ****TY COMPUTER

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rest my case....
(I've seen less stars when I look at the sky at night)

Best answers
Lmao, please Llort, cut off your hands and never get online again.

Ever.

Maybe sew your mouth shut, too. It'd be for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread