Evangelion questions

Best answers
ok folks i just got through watching the end of eva and well it is kinda confusing as hell since i don't got the rest of the episodes yet but could someone explain that movie a bit for me.
;/ :fight: :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the end of evangelion hurt my head and i had to go lay down for abit:cry: o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw all 7 video tapes (22 episodes) in one piece
THAT makes my head hurt
but i saw them only 1 time
that´s why i said "ask fm"

"end of evangelion" and "death and rebirth" are somewhere on my hd, but i´m too lazy too look them (morrowind is too good to get away from it :D )

hm...my next weekend will be an eva-weekend(7 tapes + 2 movies)
edit:
have to buy some medicin for my head :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well, of course the End of Evangelion is confusing for you...
Its the END of the series, and you haven't seen the series yet!

So..go watch the series, then watch EoE, then you'll be fine!

Best answers
don't have the rest yet still trying to get them all only got like oh 1,2,4,7,11,12 and the end right now but i was not meaning to see the end of evangelion yet was looking around on my hd and found it didn't know what it was skipped intro then after all was said and over with looked at the title now i am very confused o_o :shocked: O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...movies on our hd...
i think we talk about warez(me too)
we should stop that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's evabla bla whatever

Banned
Banned
Best answers
evangelion is one of the biggest anime series.

it deals with many themes, one of which seems to be man fighting God.
You should check it out sometime.

Oh yes, almost forgot..
Don't talk about warez of any kind, please.
That includes illegal copies of an anime series sitting on your hard drive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evangelion is simply a confusing anime show to watch... (though pilot canditate is FAAAR worse...)

i could explain but im too lazy so just go look it up on a website...

Best answers
why ask FM hes only seen the first 2 NGE eps

any way end of Eva is an alternate ending to the series "its the more action packed viewers wanted"and is basicly the sad ending while EPS 25 and 26 is the happy ones

and we all have a couple illegal things on our HD but dont mention them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
ask fm
he´s the eva-freak
lol ive seen 2 eps. ep1 and ep2 i had 4 gigs worth of eva and then my pc wouldnt go on so i had to format.........i was pissed so was my friend cuz it took us 5 days to send me eva over icq at 40-70 kb :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt say fm is an evangelion freak... (a freak yes but not an eva freak :p )

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
evangelion is simply a confusing anime show to watch... (though pilot canditate is FAAAR worse...)
That's kinda funny..
because I didn't find either series to be confusing at all.

I found both of them to be very easy to grasp and follow..but, then again, that's just me.

Best answers
if i had the entire series then i wouldn't be confused so i guess ill have to talk to a few friends about borrowing their little collection( one of my friends is a giant anime freak can't seem to figure out why yet)

Best answers
well, i think pilot candidate is damn confusing... phew...

anyway i just got through watching akira(DVD NOT WAREZ) and i must say it kicked arse... it was a little confusing at times, but i kept up with it easy... the only thing that confused me, was at the beggingin people kept saying "Akida".. I WAS LIKE WHO THE **** IS AKIDA?!?! and then i realized it's just the japanese accent for akira... gosh i feel dumb...

Best answers
i've watched the whole series before, and now, i just got the Perfect Collection box set, so i would say i'm an Eva freak, it being my fav. anime. But basically, End of Eva was teh same ending as the original, except in detail. Here's how i'm gonna explain it:

*Major SPoiler if have not seen it or the series*

SEELE is trying to use Eva-01 as the "God" for deciding whether humanity should be punished and destroyed a la the third impact, or to all be super evolved into one being, Lilith. You know, tat big as thing that's crucified. So the government doesn't want this to happen for some reason, so NERV is being attacked. Shinji is basically dead on the inside, so he basically stops trying. And that scene in the beginning when he's in the hospital with Asuka, well... you know. So then since Asuka's so screwed up, and in a coma, they put her in Eva02 underwater so they can't find her. She wakes up and then she finally figures out about her mother inside 02, so then she wakes up and starts kicking ass, getting that cable cut in the meantime. Then, SEELE decides that they should finally use the mass-produced EVA's, with Kaoru's dummy plug, since he is a *clone of Adam*. So then she begins fighting them an dkicking their ass, and kills all of them, you saw this part. But that was not the REAL spear of Longinus. SO then the thing regenerates, you saw this part. And then, unit-01 comes in, and grows Wings of Light, which aren't really part of anything, but are there and he can fly, more like hover.
STill more
Since Rei is a part of Lilith, she's joining with Lilith to make Lilith whole. She does it, and grows into the big Lilith, she then goes up, and the Real Spear of Longinus comes down to Unit-01 to begin the beginning... or the end. The mass-produced Eva's bite the wings of light to render it useless, then Rei, errr.... liilith start talking to him to kind of calm him down. But he's screaming and the Eva is losing it, so his core opens up, and the Spear can join with him to make him the *tree of life*, which i think makes him "god", in a sense. He then goes into Lilith for judgement day and stuff. At this time, he decides that everybody should super-evolve, so all of those little Rei's, are actually part of Lilith and are turning everybody into LCL, to make them part of Lilith. SO then, Shinji is going through instrumentality. WHile this is going on, Lilith is taking the black moon, and destroying it for some reason i'll have to figure out, and all the Mass produced Eva's are killing themselves to complete something, so then SHinji and Asuka are found lying on the white nothingness on the world, though there is still everything there except people. It is assumed that everybody went through the same thing as Shinji, but they can choose to stay in their own world, or they can go back to the regular world, like Asuka and Shinji did. END
Wait, one more thing. Those little rei's that Misato and Ritsuko saw before their deaths were them being turned into LCL, so they didn't really die, kind of.

*End HUGE spoiler*

I know that some of this stuff is just what you saw, but it makes it easier to understand, and FM or anybody, tell me if i'm wrong.

Sorry it's kind of long, but only one thing wasn't explained.

EDIT: Can someone also tell me why these sigs don't work? If you put the address in the address bar, you get to see the pics, but this forum apparently doesn't like it.

Best answers
i just found something out about 10 minutes after i posted this yesterday:

*spoiler*

A question that was asked many times is, What is the difference between Gendo's way of making the third impact and SEELE's. THe answer is that Gendo's way, everybody turns into LCL and becomes one being, and SEELE's is that essentially, they all rise up to heaven. I don't really know how that one is supposed to happen though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom