Euro tournament

Best answers
OK then here are the results:
(cant remember the nick,nickster gave up) vs -=[AFC]=-Makia(8-10)
Lancer vs [dab]Azrael(1-10)
2 round:
|::Z::| Carnage {ssj3} vs [dab]Azrael(10-5)
Still to be done:
Omega Brolly vs Wasted_Man
Kenshin vs Makenshi
Makia vs Listoric
MAtches will be at 22 pm dutch time...

Best answers
Kenshin - Makenshi 10-6 (Whatever it was, Ken won)
Lynx - Carnage 10-7
Wasted_Man - Omega Brolly 7-10 (Whatever, brolly won)
Kenshin - Brolly 10-7 (Whatever, Ken won)

Carn and Brolly can struggle for the 3rd and 4th place, as for the finals.

|::Z::| Lynx |=| vs |::Z::| Kenshin |=|

Clash of teh |::Z::| powers!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, it's strange you guys are using the Z tag even after the clan was closed down, but heh who am I to argue, you're the members - and have the right ;) .

And I'm very glad to see Ken made it to the finals, seeing he just returned from a 1.5 month trip 2 days ago. Go Ken!

Make sure you guys demo the final match, i'd love to see it.

*EDIT*

Lynx: Ken just sent me the screenshot, it shows 10-5, not 10-7 like you've posted above (the fight against this omega dude). Correct that please. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Um, it's strange you guys are using the Z tag even after the clan was closed down, but heh who am I to argue, you're the members - and have the right ;) .

And I'm very glad to see Ken made it to the finals, seeing he just returned from a 1.5 month trip 2 days ago. Go Ken!

Make sure you guys demo the final match, i'd love to see it.
I was thinking that myself o well, I think it will be a VERY good fight, last i remember imo kenshin was better but he rusty now so i dont know, good luck to both of you.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
I was thinking that myself o well, I think it will be a VERY good fight, last i remember imo kenshin was better but he rusty now so i dont know, good luck to both of you.
Heh, it was Lynx who started training kenshin and giving him tips. He actually got quite alot better after some practice rounds.
As for the match, Lynx will probaly win the match, but im pretty sure kenshin will put up a good fight

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nickster said:
Heh, it was Lynx who started training kenshin and giving him tips. He actually got quite alot better after some practice rounds.
As for the match, Lynx will probaly win the match, but im pretty sure kenshin will put up a good fight
Ken was actually trained by me for a month looooong ago. He's been my real-life friend since 12+ years ago and I was the one introduced him to ESF and hence trained him. Makes me proud to see him progress. =]

Lynx is just getting him back in shape. ;)

On-topic:
My match prediction is that who wins isn't certain, but whatever the result - it's gonna be hell close. And once again - whoever is referring, please make a demo as I want to see it. I'm willing to host it if others would like to see the fight as well.

[ And I want to see if these 2 friends of mine, who have always played ESF like they "want" (not gone into HOW'ing trends, etc), are still playing with their originality. Infact, now I can't wait to see this fight. >:/ ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mybe if all, lynx ken and ref make demos we can really see the fight from all angles, that would be nice. All i will say this will be the closest fight in his tourny.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Mybe if all, lynx ken and ref make demos we can really see the fight from all angles, that would be nice. All i will say this will be the closest fight in his tourny.
Yeah, that would be kickass.
Oh and groovy, I meant that Lynx got Ken back in shape... heh.

Best answers
I'm happy to see people can't wait for the fight, unfortunately there are some downsides:

I've got a few personal problems lately, it's not like they broke me down, but it definitely got me shocked, such as:

- Classmate died a week or two ago, was REALLY shocked when I heard it.
- Having IRL problems (with friends and such)
- Eating isn't going really well, I'm not feeling really too good.

I'm not asking for your pity or sorry, I'd just like to inform you I might be REALLY, REALLY harsh these days, out of rage. Normally I'm not the best person you should know, but lately it's gone worse, just to inform you. However this will NOT prevent me from having my match.

As requested, I too will make a demo from my angle, I'm hoping this will be a great match to see/play. This will actually be the first match I'll seriously have to play against Kenshin, vs eachother. Let's hope for something good.

Yours truly,
-Lynx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom