Eternal-Silence Concept Arts

Best answers
I just finished up and posted these concepts for the hl2 mod Eternal Silence, and i thought you guys might like to have a look.

2 Concept Pieces:

And a special ES wallpaper made out of one of them (warning, 1600x1200 image):

I'm planning to do some full body pics later, these are just helmet concepts really. C+C welcome as always.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe no one commented on these yet ;o

Awesome work man, grade A drawing and good combination of colors.

I like it.

Best answers
Wait did u free hand those? or like draw them with ur hand...they friggen own all

Best answers
wow, i never saw this before.. i think it's pretty cool! haha.. wow it looks promising ;)

Best answers
X: thank you for being brave enough to have the 1st comment, lol.

Both pics were sketched, drawn (really roughly ;P) and airbrushed in photoshop. I'm not too happy with them though, i'm still experimenting with brushes and stuff and if i repainted them now they'd probably be better but blah. I was using too much of the soft brushes in these, no hard edges at all.

Thanks for comments anyway.

Best answers
wow, it's airbrushed? i thougth you used 3-d max or something like that..

Best answers
Well technically it's the photoshop paintbrush with really soft brush, 20% flow and 50% opacity (ish) so it acts like an airbrush. I've started using harder brushes though, and lowered the amount of paint that's put down.. it gives more control i think.

I'm surprised that i surprised you actually, cause your art skills are insane ;p.

Best answers
his "face" is kinda weird.. like it's covered up with stripes from a pen or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom