ETA

Best answers
cold steel said:
I don't really care either, gonadz... -_- I'm only warning people not to fall in the same trap again.
Are you talking back to a mod? Take the shame and stfu or "really" get warned. We dont care about YOUR coments and thinking that its fake, hak i see that post as pure spam.

MOVING ON. :\

Best answers
So many addons :x Personally im waiting for EEA, But thats just me.

Best answers
Don't start comparing add-on's or this will turn into a flame thread faster then you could spell spam. ;/

I actually think this mod might be pretty popular when it is released. Will the release be server-side or client-side?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloning != ripping in my book. It's kinda lame and boring because it's been done, but you still have to be able to use the tools to follow another picture or method. Most n00b mappers/modelers/spriters/etc couldn't follow a reference and make a good copy so it's not stealing. Now lets keep this on topic. No accusations of ripping, stealing, etc. without some kind of conclusive proof please. With that said, continue.

-Karrde-

Best answers
the aura on the 2nd pic is the same in EVM! how can both mod-teams have the exact same idea for making the aura like this!?

Best answers
Well it looks pretty cool to me, show us a vid when you get the time buddy

Best answers
For first pic I only use amx code. On second pic I use recharge+aura+lightning. On third pic I use only turbo+recharge. Leaked version of EVM??? C'mon... U even didn't gived server pack to betatesters... and team I think also didn't got any of server packs... Maybe the Ultra33 got it, but I think I didn't got EVM... When I dl that fraps I'll convert it into .mpg . Anyway, when I get a site+forums, and that's soon, I'll give on knowledge in this thread, so that spam+accusations go in "ETA" forums, not here...
Orca, I know how looks USSJ trans in EVM. U have a ball glow+some lightning+recharge... Anyway, I'm using auras from people... Darksun aura for Cell, Normal esf aura for Krillin+Normal Saiyans Electric aura for SSJ SSJ2 aura for SSJ2,etc. etc. . I'm not saying it'll be in release, but you'll need to have some different powerup srites +auras to look fenomenal+to create server(warning, model models\aura1\aura1.mdl cannot be found)if u don't have auras.

Best answers
Yeah, it doesn't look like he ripped EVM's transformation. He is using the same code but isn't makeing the transformation's look as -flashy- as EVM's.

Best answers
We are searching for a host at the moment. Until then, I think we'll use a phpbb forums free host(no banners or smthing like that).

Best answers
there are 2 days to the 25 faburay and you still havnt got the site up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom