ESO beta

Best answers
I just got a beta code for ESO, I figured I'd give it away on the forums.

Everyone has until Thursday the 27th to ask for the beta, and on that day zenimax will send the email to you!

I might hold a tournament to see who the winner is, but I'll just wait and see how many people want the code. :smile:

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So what exactly is ESO anyhow o_O
lold, was thinking the same but I was too embarrassed to ask (not that I saw the thread earlier than now, but before I saw ur post)

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I would like to have one beta key please, I'm very interested in what they've done with the concept. I'm curious of what they've added or changed to the MMO concept and how the world and objectives look like.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey there i very like ESO i was playing skyrim a year ago and it's was fun and i'm really interest in playing and watch what they add what they change the graphics improvement the fun of almost skyrim MMO and alot alot more i will be grateful if you will give me this code btw how did you will send me the code if you will choose me ?

Best answers
Hey guys, thanks for all the messages. It has been decided that the winner of the code will have to participate in a TF2 tournament since it is a free game. If you win you will be given an ESO beta code, TF2 Strange items and hats, and possibly another Video game code! I will post a topic on the forums as to where and when the tournament will be held. See you then!

ALSO this just in I have another Beta code, thats right TWO BETA CODES to give out.

Last edited:
Best answers
oh dang.......... Why did I say that

Don't evade swear filters with pics ~Deverz

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom