ESM Kami WIP

Best answers
woahh.... very very nice map you have there man. you plan on releasing this or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be cool if there is a ROSAT included too..

Best answers
its great and all but theres already made a map that looks excatly the same.. allmost :) but it great :D

Best answers
Y'know what would be great? If Korrins tower was down below. And down below that, there could be some country side. I dunno if you could make the map that big, but I think if someones making a Kami map, it should include those things.

Best answers
Scruffie said:
Y'know what would be great? If Korrins tower was down below. And down below that, there could be some country side. I dunno if you could make the map that big, but I think if someones making a Kami map, it should include those things.

do you mean like gsf_gottespalast, only with more trees, maybe a view hills or something, that would be nice:)

Best answers
Yeah, like that. It was a fun map to play on, but it could have been better.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hellhound made one like that scruffie, better than gottespalast imo.
The map looks pretty good darkdomi. But add something else to it, like a time chamber maybe?

Best answers
i thought about adding the time chamber but i came to the decision not to do it because:
1. fps get lost (same thing for korrins tower and the landscape)
2. you could escape from a battle by going into the time chamber (and that sucks)

PS: I released to map now u can find it at
http://esmappers.tk
I also released my budoukai map u can find it there to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom