ESF's New Gohan

Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
i liek adult 1 too
You can't really call it adult, more like adolesant Gohan.

On Topic: Yea the model looks great, can't wait to test it out/replace it for the wrong character and see that model trying to do a Frieza disk.;)

Best answers
he looks great except his face looks more like gokus than gohans, he looks to old, also, hes to fat, he should get skinny as it goes down towards his waits, like this \ /

Best answers
Didnt know gohan is mexican (Skin is too dark)
And his face is not gohan like he looks like ... heck i dont even know what that is.

The model is nice but do take these crits seriously...it would be a pitty if the new gohan would look worse then the current gohan (which is not to good)

AciDBreeZe (Majin_DoBi - yes the one who bugged you in ICQ about the linux server)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It´s true that the face looks a bit weird ! But i never tried moddeling or skinning...:cry: so i can only say that this one is a great model keep it up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
once u get gohans anatomy right.. then the model will be good.. but right now, it needs work
check the sticky in models sections its metro tecks thread
ull see some ref.. and i can get a draw over in a sec
whahaha, thats funny,
Metrotek changed his name into TCiccarelli, so jeah maybe he should read his own sticky´s :laff: :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how the hell do you people end up reviving old ass threads???? jesus this is ancient

Best answers
i hate teen gohans hair it like needs it on both sides

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom