The torso area looks like a Box..

Try making it fixing that

then it will be perfect.

and the skin looks very good.

Best answers
the hair is the main problem, but not bad, looks realistic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I did a quick crit sketch on it, ESF seems to have problems with Gohan, I don't like the previous one or this one, it lowers the overall quality as the other models just seem to be fantastic for an HL engine.

The red is basically the pattern of how the Gi actually flows and how the mesh should work out to be. The green is just a quick sketch I did so that you could basically see how the Gi is hanging off of his body.

Teen Gohan is only a child remember that, so he isn't going to be big and muscle bound, his muscles are still going to be relatively small.

His neck needs to be smaller, remember, small kid, small muscles.

Best answers
i like the fat 1 better dont know y the only thing i dont like about all of the is the hair

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Metro: You should try making it like Kama said, it looks better that way, I think.

Edit: Typo

Best answers
The eyes. What everyone is saying doesnt look like Gohan its mainly because of his eyes. His eye brows and his eyes. Fix them. Everything else looks fine in my perspective.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't stress over it. People are not going to sit around in large groups going over these models in model viewers with a fine tooth and comb. Just make sure the back looks alright and everybody should be happy once it's in-game.

By the way, is this supposed to be for 1.1? If so, why did the team just recently start it?

Best answers
i think it looks great xcept for the hair...and what kind of moves will he have i recommend (kamehameha,masenko,or superkamehameha, and what ever else u wanna put iin it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once u get gohans anatomy right.. then the model will be good.. but right now, it needs work
check the sticky in models sections its metro tecks thread
ull see some ref.. and i can get a draw over in a sec

Best answers
I think it looks good :), can't wait to see it in action...

Best answers
if ull notice in dbz, kids forarms are rounder and shorter looking, same goes with the mid arms, fix that, and i think this will be real good

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This model owns the old one.
If you just fix the chest and the hair will this look awsome =)

And Goku 2022 isn´t your sign to big in your eyes...

Best answers
lol you guys say to fix stuff but you dont desribe what needs to be fixed.... well i redid all the clothes... and face ive tried 40 million different ones and this seems like the best one and the arms i didnt put too much contrast in the arms cause hes a 12 year old kid... but ill show updates later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TCiccarelli
lol you guys say to fix stuff but you dont desribe what needs to be fixed.... well i redid all the clothes... and face ive tried 40 million different ones and this seems like the best one and the arms i didnt put too much contrast in the arms cause hes a 12 year old kid... but ill show updates later
Check on page 1, I did a crit draw over for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hope this helps yah... i didnt it very quick.. needed to go buy food!:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom