Esforces.com Servers

Best answers
xantos u either live 2 far from the server or ur rate is too low. fiddle around with these

rate
cl_updaterate

i use
rate 9999
cl_updaterate 80

if u start chocking or getting loss lower them . i use a 512k cable connection.

Best answers
LOL i was on the central server yesterday! I live in UK have ADSL is good connection if it not busy! But hey 150 is good for a US server! Keep up the good work!
THanx for making such an enjoyable mod!

Best answers
hahaha do you know how high 150 is ow yeha i got LAN connection DSL

Best answers
There are good server in Europe:

194.151.30.40:27015
62.80.117.237:27010

Best answers
I cant connect to those servers it says something about WON. Can anyone help me?

Best answers
some guys must of accendentaly used your key

dont worry you should be able to play right now again

Best answers
I think i'm the only one latly, but I'd like to see frag limits unlimited and just go like one hour. And are there any sensu beams on any maps? I've yet to see one.

Best answers
Speaking of unlimited frags and one hour play times, has anyone been able to get Krillin to transform on one of the ESForces.com servers?

I average 2.2mil to 2.4mil PL but have yet to get 3mill on any of the ESForces.com servers. I've done it on other servers, mainly deathmatch ones, but not the ESF ones.

Poor little Krillin surrounded by Super Saiyans. :cry:

Is it me? Do I just need get better? :( Or is there just not enough time in the matches? ;/

Thanks

Best answers
well when more transforms get put in it somethings gonna have to change. either longer server times or accelerated transform levels.

i've played on the ESFORCES.COM west teamplay servers from australia on a 56k modem and the game is still decent to my standards. I've only ever played online games with 56k modem so i guess i dont know any better but hey, i'm still getting some points so it's all good.

Great servers thanks to the people/person that supply them.

Best answers
I've transformed as Krillin a few times on the ESFORCES.com servers... Most recent was West #4.

Best answers
That's great and all, but couldn't you have a poll in the forums or on the site on which map is the most popular one, and never switch map on one of the servers?
That way people can get SUPEr high power levels..

Or..I'll put this in the "suggestions" forum. :)

Best answers
why not just set one server to have unlimited kills, and about 1 hour map times?

Best answers
What Connection are the servers running off of? T1, DSL?

Best answers
hey the servers are great and all but i can never transform with krillin!! if you could extend them to an hour with 70 frag limit that would be awsome.. THANKS!!!

Best answers
Well thanx =)..I have problems finding good ESF servers..+ My HL is kinda wierd =).

Best answers
I agree the rounds are very short. 50 Kills for a whole team is not much at all.

If you have 4 ppl on each team that's just 12 kills per person. Not near enough to get some of the chars leveled well.

If you could possibly set the servers to
100 Kill limit and 45 min time limit.

That might allow for more fun games.

Thnx, I play on these servers =alot=

I would host my own ESF server on my works connection but the Linux download links are ALWAYS broken.

Best answers
Greg, if you could could you e-mail me the linux.tar.gz for ESF Beta 1 to

[email protected]

I run the mail server and can accept e-mails up to 500 Megs so it will not bounce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom