ESforces.com Servers

Best answers
I've been playing on the ESF Server #1 West alot.. and just like 10 minutes ago I noticed that alot of people have been getting kicked. There'd be like 8 people on the server and than all of a sudden 6 of them would "leave the game" all simultaneously... I'm just wondering is there like a bad-@ss admin or something or is this just like.. something really messed up?

Best answers
what is the fastest server? i need a fast one because my internet is so sh!t and slow

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
what is the fastest server? i need a fast one because my internet is so sh!t and slow
Never swear evade again. There is a reason the filters are on.;(

Best answers
I think **** isn't that bad a word, but that's my opinion. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Never swear evade again. There is a reason the filters are on.;(
you are a PUSSY if you fear sware words.

no offence but thats my opinion.

Best answers
Dont go on the fast servers you just slow all of us broadband users. If you have 1000 ping and join my 100 ping goes to ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another persons ping does not affect yours, it has nothing to do with your ping, the only thing that could effect your ping is the amount of people on a server, no matter what they are using. Ive been in CS server with 20 people and half of them could have a ping of 2000, yet mine stays at 60.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy

And you will be swatted like a bug for flaming moderators on this board, grow up, twit.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy

We don't fear swear words. I let them go just as much as the next guy, but not in here. There are younger people here, including 9-10 year olds. I have friends whose younger siblings view these boards. The filter is there for a reason and we enforce it for a reason. If you can't handle it, don't post.

Best answers
Dont know why. but when masta speaks it is like the heaven rumbles. LOL. Anyway i played on sever alot and never saw this. hmmm dont know why guess they got lucky :)

Best answers
It only seems to happen around 7-9pmish... meh. Doesn't affect me... but less people to pwn.

I need to see some people from the ESF team on the server... let's see if your as good as I think you guys are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom