esf_riverside textures?

Best answers
Hey any idea what are the esf_riverside texture names? not where I can find them.. just the names, I don't want to use them or something. You know when you create a wad you have to name all of your textures...
I looked in the esf.wad for the names but they aren't there...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the creator used, nowad_textures when he compiled. That way the texures are compiled into the bsp file, wich means the autor of riverside does not want to let other people use his textures.

Best answers
Yeah I thaught he did that because look at the bsp... it's 6mb.. I think that's too much because the map isn't that big.
And I didn't want to use them.. just apply detailtextures... I like it more to play with them

Retired
Best answers
howdy, the way i textured riverside makes the textures unusable for any other map. as for detail textures id tell u what they were but im not even sure my self since i lost all of the 1.1 and older original files. i was just going to remove the map from 1.2 but i guess alot of folks like it so it will hang around a bit longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a program that I use to rip textures from maps that have the textures compiled INTO the map. When I get home I'll take a look and see if I can get a decent rip from Riverside for ya.

Best answers
lol nvm I found the names with a .bsp viewer...
and btw zero... riverside it's the best map in 1.1

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a program one time and I got the ESF_City textures, Zero, I may be able to download that program and get you the textures back or w/e ur talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom