esf_owtourny release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my very FIRST map ever made when i started mapping a long time ago... i lost the old map file and i can't make anymore changes... i wanted it hosted on esf-world but no one seems to be helping me out >_> anyways whoever wants to upload it to there may go aehad... u guys can comment on it or whatever u'd like

PICSHURE
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/8688/esfowtourny00000zk.jpg

DOWNLOAD
EDIT: devsibwarra uploaded it on esfworld.. i guess u can go there for it..
http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=29981

Best answers
Very nice; very nice. You made that when you started mapping?! My maps were horrible when I started.

Nice job

10/10

Best answers
looks pretty nice kong.i remember this,i've played a very similiar map before.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
not that bad :)
keep it up :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready isn't high, it's pretty good for your first map. A helluva lot better than 90% of people's firsts. Yours is better than my first too, only a little though :p

But seriously, good job, hope to see some great maps in the future and if you need any help or ANYTHING, I'm always available and love to help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason, when I want to use this map, my game crashes as soon as it's done loading everything. I put all the files in the right places.. strangely, this also happens with one of my other maps, though I haven't yet figured out which that is, exactly. Most other maps work perfectly. I don't get any errors when it crashes, it just quits to my desktop instantly. o_O

I want to play this map, the screenshot looks really nice, I think you did a great job for a first time map. :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
For some reason, when I want to use this map, my game crashes as soon as it's done loading everything. I put all the files in the right places.. strangely, this also happens with one of my other maps, though I haven't yet figured out which that is, exactly. Most other maps work perfectly. I don't get any errors when it crashes, it just quits to my desktop instantly. o_O
I used to have the same with the old roshi map... but i dunno how to fix it :p

Great map, i really love it, please say you'll continue making maps :( there's such a shortage of non-official mappers thesedays...

jus been playing it somemore, imo there cud be some better textures but apart from that its a really fun map, nice one =]

Best answers
I like that you didn't try to exceed the limits of Half-Life, as most mappers do on their first map, and make a bajillion stairs. Anyway, this is a good map. The textures and the geometry (on the outside perimeter in particular) are a tad crude, but if you keep mapping, those problems will melt away fast. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom