esf_new_vegeta

Best answers
Love ya'r map...only asking will this be 1 big map..I mean the destroyed city with the 1st picture will be 1 map?cuz this would be very good for a CTDB :)

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have made another thread, if they were seperate maps. But since i did not do so, it will be on big map. Up untill now, a lot of people have been complaining about the amount of light in the map. Just wait till you actually play it.

-edit-

Well, Kama and GG hated the map, so i will have to start all over =(

j/k.

The map needs major changes though, some things i just never noticed in the movie. And other things would just be awesome additions to the map. So prepare, for the map will be even better. I even got them to model some stuff for me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG \0/!

Wow Steel you have really outdone yourself.
Damn I can't wait for the Brolli pack, its going to be absolutely perfect.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You can say that again, but still no sprites *trys to reach kama telepathicly* damn it...

Great map cold steel looks great, and its gonna get better? how?

Best answers
Heh I liked how it was turning out ^_^; guess "looks" dont = playability. Bleh I could do sprites, (considering i was doing redo some of the ESF sprites officially... hush..... dont tell anyone though <_<...... >_>...<_<) If I got time I'll contact Kama or GG.

Nice map tho!.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Slavery I tell ya. I had to erase practically most of my map, to make the requsted changes. It's coming along nicely now though. You can now enter the castle, and there's also a launch plateau for the ship GG and Kama are going to model/skin for me.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm im so sorry for ya! that you have to start over... but... anyway its kinda to dark!

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it's not too dark.>.<

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, its a little to dark. Whats the point of the map if you cant see anything. Make it a little lighter, like the ole CellGames_Night map.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
For crying out loud >.< Don't judge the lighting with the screenshots I made. Just wait till you play it. Btw, I made some radical changes to the map. Kama and GodGundam liked it so much, they allmost gave me secks.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I could post some screenshots, but i'd also like to keep it as a surprise.

There will be a lot of extra's.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
heh, coldeh, seems your map has some missing polys <_<, you can go inside the map. Also you might want to test your map to see overall where things are sitting. hint (castle doorway cieling is good place to look)

Oh ya, kama and I have present for your map for you later today =O, so get that from us. Overall its fun map, kama and I played in it last night for like 30 min just testing things. was most enjoyable

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, my latest build no longer has those flaws.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thought i'd fill you on the new city. Everything has been redone, the map no longer looks anywhere near those first screenshots.

Don't mind the lighting in VHE. It will be a lot darker ingame.

G
wow dude, looks totaly uber :D GJ, its been a while since i seen the brolli film so i dont remebmer much, and wouldnt rly notice if anything major was rong, but it looks perfect to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom