esf_new_vegeta

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It's been a long while since I wipped up something.

It's a very heavy wip. For instance the tiles on the path to the castle (that has yet to be added).

(meant for the brolly pack)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's pretty =O hows the castle going to be made? are you goign to use a model or are you going to create it with brushes

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the amount of brushes allowes me, i will map it.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heheh, hey cold, talk to me later about the map, we can discuss it bein released in the pack with Brolli and ill hook you up with brolli and teh secrets kama and I will put in with the map =O

as for the map itself, i like it so far, looks cool
question: you gonna add in part of the destroyed city?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
heheh, hey cold, talk to me later about the map, we can discuss it bein released in the pack with Brolli and ill hook you up with brolli and teh secrets kama and I will put in with the map =O

as for the map itself, i like it so far, looks cool
question: you gonna add in part of the destroyed city?
;)

I think so, due to the height of the rocks, you won't be able to see the entire map all the time. That leaves some extra polies to add.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really great so far, can't wait to try it. There was a really good (for it's time) map of Planet Vegeta for DMZ awhile back, hopefully yours will put it to shame. ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o.0 So far it looks kinda small.

Are you only going to add the path way and the castle? Or will you be able to go inside the castle?

Will there be destroyed stuff anywhere? (not heavy like omg everythign is ruined) But like a little destroyed town or something?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
It looks really great so far, can't wait to try it. There was a really good (for it's time) map of Planet Vegeta for DMZ awhile back, hopefully yours will put it to shame. ^^

Hehe, one large block with three little spheres coming out the top will put it to shame.

Looks good so far, like the design.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
o.0 So far it looks kinda small.

Are you only going to add the path way and the castle? Or will you be able to go inside the castle?

Will there be destroyed stuff anywhere? (not heavy like omg everythign is ruined) But like a little destroyed town or something?
It's hl's max map size. And no, there will be no destructables. As for going into the castle, i have yet to decide.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i didn't mean destructables. I ment like map it in. Or models of ruined buildings. I didn't mean like be able to destroy them with a beam or w/e. As for size maybe its just me, or the pic. Oh well. It still looks good so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will put my suggestin with Fire phonix...there should be somethin to destroy...
Also it sounds nice...A great brolly released with a map of the brolly history....

Yeah there was once a really great dmz map of kingvegeta map.... I loved it...

I hope there´ll be so many screts and other goodies like there ^^

Keep yupp!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks very promising, CS! It gets me thinking of the dark planet just looking at it. :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just my luck, I caught the flue, and bad. Everything's spinning and my head is about to explode. Don't expect any updates in the upcoming days. I might work on the map in the weekend, maybe my condition will be improved by then.

-edit-

Despite my illness, I had to map.

The building textures are placeholders.

-edit-

I just mapped the castle. I'll need to create some textures for it, before I show it. It looks really bad, with the place holder texture on it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, thats sure coming along nicely :O it looks a lot of fun

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Hey cold steel, lookin sexy =O, shoulda did screens with brolli in the map though =/ lol. Anyways, looks good, map is gettin sexier by the day. might need to have some better lighting though =x.

@davidskiwan- Check your pm box ><

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Brolly screenshots as requested. Net time be sure to send me the model before asking me to use it =P

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too dark in my opinion. Looks alright/good apart from that.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
actually, its a lot brighter than the pics show, at least on my pc anyways. its a fun map, you guys will enjoy it ^_^. I just hope he models out the castle a bit more =O

Best answers
looks like a great map,keep it up.i hope it will be released soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom