esf_namek_island

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have hl2 o_O Where did you get hat idea ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a nice map, not bad, but i think it needed some small island to beem jump off of. Its nice, but it just needs something to make it different, it reminds me of just a normal namek map. It just need something, maybe freezas ship, or gokus pod would be a nice touch.

Best answers
I think what cs land meant was he wants to see the pictures of you map with the hl2 graphics, but i think there is another case of miscommunication.

Best answers
well.. i played it and: it's GREAT.. i'll see ya on msn and we'll talk further:yes: great job

Best answers
2 dragonball lost?!

hello, it's me or two dragonballs are lost! one next to the water in middle map and another one next to the village in middle map too...

Best answers
now i just found a very annoying bug in this map only.
when you spawn, you have to teleport because you spawn inside terrain. now bots dont know that, and i cant play against them in this map!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wha.. damn it !!

Are all spawn locations like that, or only one or a few ?

As for the db's, i tried to get rid of that, but one dragonball just kept/keeps spawning in the exact middle of the map, but there is no sign of it, at all. I might fix these bugs, but since the map is allready released, it's no use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom