esf_g_training crashes

Best answers
Help me! My ESF game crashes the moment i load esf_g_training. I am using EVM Windows Server. I have no problem loading other maps. I just have a problem loading esf_g_training. Is there a problem with the map?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well try redownloading it maybe, or if u haven't get one of the evm service packs (1.1.0.1,1.1.0.2,1.1.0.3) (not 1.1.0.4, it gave me the skits when i changed charcters and used the previous players model example goku was buu but on my guest comp it does not have that problem) i have evm too obviously, it mite be that evm has some issues with some maps, i am not sure but prob redownloading it mite do the job

Best answers
this has NOTHING to do with EVM coz i and 5 others use the map too and we never have any problems.......maybe its becoz its missing a texture.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you using opengl. if you arent that might be your problem. when i was a noob i used software... and i coudlnt get into many maps because of it. then when i fought out aboutopengl all the maps work for me. and my fps were better :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's coz opengl is better and more intensive the d3d or software (except i get more frames on d3d eacept with d3d i have gettig this glitch underwater) on my 2400+ it just maintains frames at 60fps on opengl and it holds there strong only falling to 40fps when there are heaps of bots in or heaps of players. i think it mite just be hl (the fact that it is old plus it was released b4 geforce2's were even out) it's probably the pixel shader or something (i am using a leadteak 64mb geforce4 ti4200) but on my p2 400 i get a LOT more frames on opengl then on d3d - the 400 is using a 32mb g2 mx400 - d3d it got bout 15fps and in opengl i can get up to 35fps - it usally holds round 23 - 30 fps - on something relating to this matter if it doesn't werk just reinstall hl and esf evm - i recomend (depending on your set up) that u set your game rez to 800X600 and set your video mode to opengl. get the latest drivers for your card too, i always notice the difference (just make sure they are the right ones too)

Best answers
i hate that map it always crashes dunno what the brob is but i hate it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom