esf_babidi_ship_v2

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right. Models are not solid unless you use a boundingbox, but with the boundingbox on, you could not go through the entrance of the ship, so i disabled it.

Best answers
exept for the trees with black around it ( i heard it's 1.2 error but i don't have it with other trees ) some lags and little errors .. it's very good map :yes:

Best answers
lol when i play esf on steam... i lag even if i create like my hole steam froze etc.. but then like 1 min l8r its normal itll be weird if its spikes... anyways the map is good man.. realy good.. etc i was playing hiding go seek but i edited the normal krillin model and sent him the stone one he replaced etc.. i went up to the stones destroyed krillin then stood in place and waited there lol he came up by the stones.. and didnt notice me but he soar a red dot :D no radars aloud it was fun

Best answers
i never use steam because i hear things like : steam will freeze your game and it needs win XP.... i have win ME ( wierd but it's the only windows my pc can have )
anyway i like the trees because i can jump on it and destroy it ... same for the rocks :yes:
i need to know how to make my own trees ... so i can jump on those and destroy them:D
oh yeah... i only play LAN games

Best answers
Good Work!!!
This map is beautifull...The better ESF map custom!!!

( however i think w_polys are height )!!!

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, i could reduce them to 2500 or so, but that wouldn't make a big difference. It's especially the rooms that cause it.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yup i got the map and it rocks, but i got a question , when im shooting at Rocks or trees ,there comes and line and says an error, about sound or summin, and shows a path where leads to my desktop, IS this a WON error or does this happens to STEAM users too ??

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you're missing a sound ? Check out what the file is called, and take a look in your esf/sounds directory and see if it's missing. If it's not, i'd replace it.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job yuo guys did (Steel, DJ, etc...) very beautiful and accurate.

Just one thing, it'd probably be better to add your own custom clipping because the "auto-clipper" makes a clip BOX which is very annoying, especially on trees cuz you cant even touch them.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well its happening to all the things where om shooting from above, but im setting my comp new up and install CS 2 times one with STEAM and one with WON, then im taking a look again, but really a nice map, and that sound prob isnt bothering me, i was just saying that so you know it.
(btw. i took a look in your profile, your exact 1 month older,lol)

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Nice job yuo guys did (Steel, DJ, etc...) very beautiful and accurate.

Just one thing, it'd probably be better to add your own custom clipping because the "auto-clipper" makes a clip BOX which is very annoying, especially on trees cuz you cant even touch them.
The thing is, i know **** about modeling. But i'll keep it in mind for the next time, thnx for the tip.

SSJGoku83 said:
well its happening to all the things where om shooting from above, but im setting my comp new up and install CS 2 times one with STEAM and one with WON, then im taking a look again, but really a nice map, and that sound prob isnt bothering me, i was just saying that so you know it.
(btw. i took a look in your profile, your exact 1 month older,lol)
That's because someone here has to be old and wise :fight:

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
The thing is, i know **** about modeling. But i'll keep it in mind for the next time, thnx for the tip.

That's because someone here has to be old and wise :fight:

Ya dont need to know anything about modeling. Just form clip brushes into somewhat of the shape of the model. Use VHE 3.5 so you can see the model while editing and its a breeze.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I tought you meant, create custom bounding boxes..

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
steam is horrible, the dragon balls dont work for steam.
also it seems that now a days it harder for people to create servers for steam.

like me, i cannot get my cs server up. bs im downloading the map right now, looks great, ill upload it and mirror it for you guys.
----
wow a 4mb map file, this has got to be good.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonballs WORK on STEAM, geeze >_>

Also, it is not harder to create servers on steam, if anything its easier.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
steam is horrible, the dragon balls dont work for steam.
also it seems that now a days it harder for people to create servers for steam.

like me, i cannot get my cs server up. bs im downloading the map right now, looks great, ill upload it and mirror it for you guys.
----
wow a 4mb map file, this has got to be good.
It's Esf-World exclsusive. you're not allowed to host it. o_O

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
yeah?... do i care?.... i do not have to listen to esf world.
its a good map and there is nothing wrong with hosting it...

if they wanted that there would be a license agreement when you click download. not my fault.

nothing agenst you cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom