esf_babidi_ship_v2

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read Fool ! I don't allowe it! I only permitted esf-world to host it, and nobody else, am I clear now ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why it isnt on ur sig? The link ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
cold steel said:
Read Fool ! I don't allowe it! I only permitted esf-world to host it, and nobody else, am I clear now ?
fool? ok now its offensive.

i hosted it, now what are going to do about it?....

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
fool? ok now its offensive.

i hosted it, now what are going to do about it?....
Little disrespectfull....If these are his wishes, then honor them.

Nice map CS, I like it :D (Based on screenshots :p)

P.s. Link is still down :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
i was kidding... i was hoping he would respond... but he refuses to let me mirror it off.... oh well i wont help them im done with this thread.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I would do? Having your site added to the ban list of the esf-board.

Best answers
lol ohhh .. so? ... lol.. good ****ing job on the map i might say.

anyways. Whats up every modelers/mappers ass these days? "DONT HOST IT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ... who bloody cares he didnt say he was going to take credit for it, his site doesnt even have content its just for storing files, it was going to be a mirror for htose who have trouble downloading off of esf-world, (iunno people do) so chill

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
cold steel said:
What I would do? Having your site added to the ban list of the esf-board.
Aww boo-hoo i don't know how i could ever live.
I dont even use my website for anything anymore....
So that would be pointless, and considering i dont like esf the game that is even more pointless.

I was just trying to help and you refuse i dont care.
Go ahead try to get me added to the black list please.

Thanks
---
You don't understand the rules of the internet very well do you?
BY releasing the file to the public without a user agreement license you agree that the user has every right to the file to do as he pleases as long as he doesn't take credit for your work.
But considering the file is not an installer, or esf-world doesnt make you agree to anything, your wishes are void. If you wish to take federal action be my guest because you will be laughed at for your Incoherentness.

Don't belive me search it on google.com under internet laws
It'll take a while but prove me wrong.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you feel offended then I'm sorry, I have a lot of bad moods nowadays and they don't seem to stop. The reason is the passing away of my grandmother, it's been six weeks now, but I still haven't let go of it. And it's just that, I can't handle these things very well, and I end up doing things I regret, after I've done them. Now don't think I come up with a lame excuse or something like that. It took me a lot of guts to explain myself like this. Just respect me if I want my files hosted on esf-world only. Okay? Peace.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
cold steel said:
If you feel offended then I'm sorry, I have a lot of bad moods nowadays and they don't seem to stop. The reason is the passing away of my grandmother, it's been six weeks now, but I still haven't let go of it. And it's just that, I can't handle these things very well, and I end up doing things I regret, after I've done them. Now don't think I come up with a lame excuse or something like that. It took me a lot of guts to explain myself like this. Just respect me if I want my files hosted on esf-world only. Okay? Peace.
oh..... wow...... im very sorry man i had no clue..... :( i take my previous statements back.

well.... if you want i could just mirror it because people seem to be having problem with esf-w. your choice man ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
oh..... wow...... im very sorry man i had no clue..... :( i take my previous statements back.

well.... if you want i could just mirror it because people seem to be having problem with esf-w. your choice man ;)
It's okay man, all is forgiven and forgotten. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom