esf_babidi_ship_v2

Best answers
yeah whatever happened to this map...i really wanted to see it released..=_=...

Old School
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
Right now i'm working on another map aswell, the map theme is a surprise, i will release it on the day babidi ship is released, and don't worry, it won't hold back the release.
Hes workin on another map and will release them both when theyre done.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dead.. this map..??? o_O Not even close, right now Super Vegetto is making even better trees, and he will be creating some modeled rocks for me aswell, believe me, this map wil be released, no mather what. As for the other map, i'll let you in with a secret, it has something to do with androids.

PRJ

Best answers
cold steel said:
Dead.. this map..??? o_O Not even close, right now Super Vegetto is making even better trees, and he will be creating some modeled rocks for me aswell, believe me, this map wil be released, no mather what. As for the other map, i'll let you in with a secret, it has something to do with androids.
Thank godness(what a relief since you didnt post at all i tought this was dead but now i am happyz00rz ^_^ )

Best answers
how about a picture update plz for the babbadi ship? maybe something with the stoe statues close up or something?

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just been on a short vacation, so i didn't have time to work on my map. As for the statues, Super Vegetto did give to me and i got them in the map with (sort of) succes. Allthough they seem to have these strange poses. I'll ask super vegetto to give a little update, cause i know **** about modeling.

2D/3D Artist
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well there was a problem getting the piccolo and krillin stones ingame, the skeleton went all weird, im fixing that, and there will be update soon on the piccolo and krillin stones and on the new sexy trees :D

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If i have updates, i will post them ;)

I'll post some pictures of SV's new tree sometime soon.

From now on if you post anything like "I want updates" or "is this map gonna be released?" or "any updates yet?" etc, you will recieve a warning. That is SPAM and isn't helping him complete his map. He will update you when he wants. ~!XxShAdOwxX!

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, i know this is taking a long time, but give Super Vegetto the time he needs, he's busy with other things aswell.

Be carefull with what you post, i just saw, shadow edited my post, with a warning to anyone who asks for updates or anything alike, like you just did.

Best answers
It all sounsd great going to be a realy nice map well lol as long as it is playable rspeeds willing :p

Of to continue reinstalling steam :( what a pain in the ass.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Best answers
lol man. i went over the max_clipnodes so the r_speeds will not be able to handle anyones computer. I think i should flatten some surfaces out and make it less detailed.
Seems that the two levels i made are too detailed.

This map by far beats mine, i must admit, much smoother, much cleaner.
The job i tried pulling off was too hard.

I think i will just start over and make everything propertionate to the player.
But im not sure.

I cant also wait to see this map in action. Nice work man.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well since mystic decided to start over, maybe u can do the teleport thing? =P i doubt it thoe since u already did so much

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That would take up too much resource, like mystic allready said. I will stick with the chambers, and nothing more. Also i will leave the holes open for fast gameplay. If I would add the doors, and there would be a chase, would it not be a hell if someone continuesly goes through one of them doors, and stops the chase? I certainly think so.

In case you were wondering. The map's allmost done, the only thing left to do is receiving the top of the ship from SV, and add it.

2D/3D Artist
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
cold come online!
i have something for ya ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom