esf_babidi_ship_v2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg. i cant wait. itll be hard to get bots to work on it tho...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey coldsteel looks good, but i'm hoping your not forgetting the door where the enemy comes in...

or if you will include the EXACT ship where it has the dropdown ways where the enemies came.. here's a picture

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't forget it, at all. I removed the doors, because they were messed up after i compiled the map. I will add some doors to those holes aswell. the other rooms, were the
enemies were holed up, will not be added though, it would use up to much recources.

Ph33r said:
omg. i cant wait. itll be hard to get bots to work on it tho...
I used to be a bottester, so i'm pretty close with Me, i'll ask him what he can do.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only way I would see the bots working right with this map is to make waypoints. How accurately would they follow them though? I dont know how else you would get them to manuver through the rooms and not stay in one until someone kills it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its all tru. nut the map lookss great so im not complaining. do u have a relese date yet?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
The only way I would see the bots working right with this map is to make waypoints. How accurately would they follow them though? I dont know how else you would get them to manuver through the rooms and not stay in one until someone kills it.
Spawnpoints would be a solution, but kinda lame if you'd think of the way the Z team descended.

Shuyin said:

Here's what i see needs changing.
They are not lines, i actually carved those out, wich looks much better then some lines, believe me, i actually tried.

And i thought i mentioned this before, but i still need to create a good texture for the roof, wich is actually quite difficult.

One thing though, and i want your honest oppinion.

Would a map like this be worthy of donating it to ESF? Cause i really want to. Team feedback would be apreciated.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wha... j00 want updaties every day o_O' ????

Best answers
well ya your doin' a great job and i realy like your map so its pretty fun to see every single update well if its hard for you no need i can hold out:D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ciborg broli's requested update :p

Super vegetto's trees. They are not done yet. But feel free to crit. Personally, i like the look of these trees in my map.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG COLD STEAL!!! /SKILLZ!! Awsome map man and Awsome update. Any screenies inside the little hole thing?

Best answers
that's really cool man... i also like those trees ( it's too bad i can't make trees for my map :D ) :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose i could add a few pine trees, and smaller trees aswell. But that's up to Super Vegetto, i allready gave him a reasonable amount of work, and i don't want to abuse him :p

@ niobe. Super Vegetto is working on those, but he will not use 1.2's piccolo. That's Smo's model, and editing Smo's models means getting banned, even though i do not find that very reasonable, it's the rules.

Even though the map isn't done yet. I want to thank Super Vegetto, for doing all this for me.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With pine trees i mean the default ESF pine trees.

Best answers
cold steel said:
I suppose i could add a few pine trees, and smaller trees aswell. But that's up to Super Vegetto, i allready gave him a reasonable amount of work, and i don't want to abuse him :p

@ niobe. Super Vegetto is working on those, but he will not use 1.2's piccolo. That's Smo's model, and editing Smo's models means getting banned, even though i do not find that very reasonable, it's the rules.

Even though the map isn't done yet. I want to thank Super Vegetto, for doing all this for me.
Well, it's reasonable if it's a playable model edit, but I'm sure if you asked him he'd agree to it. It's not like he's some kind of modelling demon that's like "OMG j00 are BANNED BECUS I DON't NOT LIKE YOU!!!!!11111oneoneone", y'know?

And this map pwns so far man, I can't wait to play it. :) Especially that above ground bit, wow...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wewt, i'm being loaded with compliments here :p

I don't know, from what i've heard, Smo demanded the ban of Darkone and Super Vegetto, if the both of them would not be banned, he would leave the team.

I will ask him, but i don't think he will agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom